Pages:
Author

Topic: [SELLING] Avalon 1 mining unit, 3 modules, DUTCH AUCTION/PRICE DECREASES - page 2. (Read 2383 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Is this shipped from within the US?
Last one I recently purchased was about $65 shipping in the US.
I am trying to figure out if I can afford shipping if I buy this.
Also what is the fee for escrow?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Confirming that I will be doing the escrow.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071
Auctioning an Avalon 1, still in perfect working order, never had any operational issues, never any replacement parts (controller has been running with deleted WiFi interface for low impact electrical load, although this can be re-added if WiFi connection is desired)

• 3 module model (details on Avalon wiki)
  • 860W Corsair Platinum rated efficiency PSU modification. Overclocking to 81 GH/s capable (tested with this unit)
  • Updated to the most recent Avalon firmware distribution
  • Original WiFi antenna and all other original Avalon accessories supplied (gloves etc)
  • Original 650W PSU also included separately (should you wish to underclock rather than overclock, this may be a more efficient PSU)
  • Should also work with any SHA256 based coin (not tested with this unit)

• Price begins at 0.5 BTC. 0.025 decrements once per day
  • bitcointalk user bitpop has agreed to act as escrow agent
  • Choose your preferred delivery carrier (MUST be at minimum recorded delivery). Delivery costs to be paid in BTC in addition to the auction price (20kg is not cheap to send, even with cheap service arrangement)

NOTE: This may not be sensible deal for those with expensive electricity rates. Those with relatively cheap or free electricity costs can be reasonably confident (at current or higher BTC exchange rate, which is highly variable, as we all know)

Post to this thread or in a PM to accept the current price. Bids are accepted in order of preference (see my previous auction from last year)

Price now: 0.5 BTC

Pages:
Jump to: