Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Bitcoin ~ Help me - page 2. (Read 2111 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2015, 04:58:29 AM
There are some traders in the forum who buy bitcoins for WU but you will have to pay the fee which might be a little high, I haven't used WU so don't exactly know their fee structure and I don't think anyone will offer to buy bitcoins from you and do an international wire transfer to your bank as it costs much more. So search the Currency Exchange section of the forum and if you find a trader, make sure to use an escrow. Also, there are people on LocalBitcoins too who offer WU transfers, so you can do a search there and LBC has an inbuilt escrow system, so you can trade safely.

Just did a little search and found few people offering bank trades for bitcoin in Kosovo, Here's one: https://localbitcoins.com/ad/170600/cash-out-your-bitcoins-bank-raiffeisen-bank-kosovo-jsc and I am sure if you search you'll find more. Just make sure to use their escrow and don't do outside trades or you might end up getting scammed.

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
September 09, 2015, 04:41:20 AM
At 0% fees? I guess not...
Look for someone on the forum, or just use an exchange. The % charged by exchanges is near 0...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 08, 2015, 06:46:00 PM
Hi all guys , I need to sell my Bitcoins
Im located in Kosovo so in localbitcoins i cant sell
Is there any website to sell bitcoins at 0% fees and get payment by wu or bank ?
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: