Pages:
Author

Topic: selling bitcoin in uk - page 2. (Read 1843 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 06, 2015, 03:31:03 PM
Just a tip, why not post a listing in localbitcoins? It's hard to do bitcoin business in the UK, especially regarding bank accounts. Just a heads up, I'm not that much familiar with all the regulations available in your area.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
October 06, 2015, 03:16:45 PM
Good luck keeping a bank account. They'll shut you down pretth rapidly. It's not a great country to do btc business in.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 06, 2015, 02:56:03 PM
what are the payment methods that are less likely to reverse in uk . debit cards and Paypal are reversible.

Ukash is popular in UK but i can't find any information about if it is reversible or not.
Here is a website listing most popular payment methods and if they are reversible. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Payment_methods
But the best way would be to receive in cash, or trying in localbitcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 06, 2015, 02:44:45 PM
Hello,
         i have around $15,000 bitcoin per month to sell and can get more. i am thinking of starting a service in uk to sell bitcoin online, accepting cash and bank transfers.

let me know which payment methods are populars in uk to do this kind of business. and what rate will b good to sell my bitcoin ?

regards

I think that most popular payment methods in UK are Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Paypal, Ukash and maybe Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards
About selling bitcoin i would consider minimum 5% higher that the normal price.
P.S Paying by Cheque is also in common in UK, check here more options https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-most-popular-online-payment-methods-in-the-UK
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
October 06, 2015, 02:40:48 PM
Hello,
         i have around $15,000 bitcoin per month to sell and can get more. i am thinking of starting a service in uk to sell bitcoin online, accepting cash and bank transfers.

let me know which payment methods are populars in uk to do this kind of business. and what rate will b good to sell my bitcoin ?

regards
Pages:
Jump to: