Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Bitcoin = nightmare - page 3. (Read 1963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
July 26, 2016, 03:31:22 PM
It sounds like you haven't tried very many exchanges that are dedicated to Bitcoin, aside from not trusting Coinbase and LocalBitcoins. there are some other exchanges that exist that you could try, like Bitstamp and BTC-E, however I haven't used them personally so I recommend you go and check what they have to offer first. I personally think Bitstamp might be one of the better options for you to check first.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
July 26, 2016, 03:30:23 PM
Seriously don't you have more solid exchanges beside Coinbase in the US? I heard there are many, including fully regulated by BitLicense like Gemini.
Why people are using Coinbase, despite I hear everyday that someone is crying about his wallet/account blocked by them?
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
July 26, 2016, 03:23:54 PM
I am in a position where I need to sell 3-4 BTC to handle some health issues.

It's impossible.

Coinbase is a fraud and I do not trust them with my bank information after they scammed me years ago.

Localbitcoins is not much better.  I bought several BTC on there last year and early this year.  Some idiot gave me the wrong name to send to, so I had to go back to Moneygram in person and change it for them.  After I left negative feedback, he labeled ME a "scammer."  I am on "forced holiday" now and have been for months, even though I've never attempted to do anything dishonest.

eBay is worse.  Sold .5 on there - to some scamming idiot who sent me a fake Illinois driver's license scan - it had a woman with a Louisiana address and listed her at 6'4", 245lbs.

Local Craigslist ad.  Waste of time.  No replies.

How the hell do I get MONEY for these?  It's worthless if you need cash fast. I've run an online business for over 10 years, have great eBay feedback, etc. 

US resident, veteran.

Not a scam artist.
Pages:
Jump to: