Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Bitcoins! I need PayPal/PaySafeCards/Skrill! - page 4. (Read 5248 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Sent money by skrill  waiting for the BTC.
Exchanged with this user $31 Skrill for BTC.

Still up for exchanges!
Cheers.
Activity: 19
Sent money by skrill  waiting for the BTC.
How much do you have left, I might be willing to exchange some of my skrill balance at preev rate 1:1, let me know what you think.
I always am up for exchange, unless I state that I am out of BTC.
As for now, I have a lot to exchange.

No 1:1 rate, my apologies. I charge 10~15% @ Preev.
Cheers.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Don't waste my time asking for my SKYPE
How much do you have left, I might be willing to exchange some of my skrill balance at preev rate 1:1, let me know what you think.
Replied to your PM.

Thank You for contacting me.

Still up for exchanges!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sent you a pm
Exchanged €970 this evening.

Still up for many more exchanges.
Cheers.
Still selling!

Accepting Skrill and even CS:GO Skins/Knives!

Cheers.
My Skype: irfan_pak10 Contact, we will going to have a great time  Grin

Regards
Uhm, okay.
I have added you.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
My Skype: irfan_pak10 Contact, we will going to have a great time  Grin

Regards
Get a trusted escrow then I'll PM my Skype.
You may search for one. You get to choose yourself so that you feel comfortable.
Once you have chosen one, you may contact me along with both of your Skype-Names.

I will of course also confirm the Escrows identity and reliable presence.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Get a trusted escrow then I'll PM my Skype.
Still selling!

Cheers.
hello there, i wanna buy some BTC with Skrill.. Are you interested ? my skype is glevigni, add me so we can talk!
I just exchanged €100 of his Skrill for my BTC with this user. He went first, this exchange went extremely quick and smooth so far.
We are doing in increments for safety purposes, €480 left to go.

Just updating with what's happening here.

EDIT: He had issues with sending the second payment, so he sent Skrill a Support Ticket and we are now waiting for a response from them.
EDIT 2: He received a response from Skrill. He has to wait 24 hours and try sending a lower amount. Such stuff happen, I suppose. We shall wait.
EDIT 3: He tried again about half an hour later now and it worked. He sent another €250 now (total €350), sent him the amount in Bitcoins. He will send the last €225 (which will make a total of €575) in an hour since he received the same error again when trying to send. So far, so extremely legit and smooth person to deal with.
EDIT 4: Did not work even after one hour, he received the same error. He went to sleep now, I think. We shall try again tomorrow, I assume.
EDIT 5: Here, the next day. Which is about 10~12 hours later since my last edit. He tried to send again and he received the same error. He sent a Support Ticket to Skrill now.

Just exchanged another €150 with this user. We shall be exchanging even more, but the same issue keeps appearing when trying to send more than one payment (and the payment could not be big such as €550, he was only allowed to send approximately €150) via Skrill.

Still exchanging folks.
Cheers.

EDIT 1: Just exchanged another €288 with this user. He sent the funds to his friend's Skrill Account and his friend sent me the funds and it worked without issues. Extremely loyal person. He went first, as usual; without any hesitation whatsoever.

Thank You.
Still selling!

Cheers.
Still selling!

Cheers.
hello there, i wanna buy some BTC with Skrill.. Are you interested ? my skype is glevigni, add me so we can talk!
I just exchanged €100 of his Skrill for my BTC with this user. He went first, this exchange went extremely quick and smooth so far.
We are doing in increments for safety purposes, €480 left to go.

Just updating with what's happening here.

EDIT: He had issues with sending the second payment, so he sent Skrill a Support Ticket and we are now waiting for a response from them.
EDIT 2: He received a response from Skrill. He has to wait 24 hours and try sending a lower amount. Such stuff happen, I suppose. We shall wait.
EDIT 3: He tried again about half an hour later now and it worked. He sent another €250 now (total €350), sent him the amount in Bitcoins. He will send the last €225 (which will make a total of €575) in an hour since he received the same error again when trying to send. So far, so extremely legit and smooth person to deal with.
EDIT 4: Did not work even after one hour, he received the same error. He went to sleep now, I think. We shall try again tomorrow, I assume.
EDIT 5: Here, the next day. Which is about 10~12 hours later since my last edit. He tried to send again and he received the same error. He sent a Support Ticket to Skrill now.
Uhm, okay.
I added you on Skype.
Activity: 2
Hi!

What's your rate for my Paysafecards to your Bitcoins? And what country Paysafecards you accept?

PM me please
I charge a 20% fee for your PaySafeCards.
Any country, I prefer the PaySafeCards to be purchased in Sweden or Germany.

Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: