Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Bitcoins more than double of the price? :O - page 4. (Read 2547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
Okey guys, so I wanted to buy some bitcoins (0.01 to be precise XD) with my MasterCard and I ended up in a weird place!

Look at the price per Bitcoin :

So this Is a huge opportunity for income right? can I do this too? How IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE? :O

Can you do this (offer to sell bitcoins at obscene rates) too? - Yes.
Will you find buyers at this rate? - No
So this is not a huge opportunity.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Okey guys, so I wanted to buy some bitcoins (0.01 to be precise XD) with my MasterCard and I ended up in a weird place!

So this Is a huge opportunity for income right? can I do this too? How IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE? :O

Just because somebody is offering to sell bitcoins at that price, it doesn't mean anyone is willing to buy them at that price. Would you?

I wouldn't OF COURSE! but I think that I would be selling at that price too Tongue
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387

Just because somebody is offering to sell bitcoins at that price, it doesn't mean anyone is willing to buy them at that price. Would you?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Yeah be abit weary when things seem to good to be true with bitcoin.  i have learnt the hard way myself and ended up losing 1.5 BTC,  just be weary
I usually buy bitcoins to my friends as they will offer me lower than the market price since some of them badly needed the money.  So you may want to join a group and luckily you could find bitcoin for sale with low price than the original.  As what on the table that you post, yeah it is normal that people will sell their btc at higher price than its market value.  We know thst bitcoin is a really good investment and trust worthy that is why they sell it for more than its value.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You have searched in paxful try localbitcoins to search any offer for mastercard, but actually if you are from coinbase supported countries than you can directly buy with them at market rate. Check their supported countries and cards.
In some places they sold at 30% or 40% more than the original price plus a comission....

i have some Btcs for sale at 60%

... kidding

Maybe they actually dont update the databases yet.

Good day

The guy Is online few minutes ago! I think they're doing It on purpose, when you hover the thing It tells you that the price Is compared to the fast service & quality of exchange. WHAT THE HELL :O
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
DEGEN Future Traders
In some places they sold at 30% or 40% more than the original price plus a comission....

i have some Btcs for sale at 60%

... kidding

Maybe they actually dont update the databases yet.

Good day

Pages:
Jump to: