Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Burner Cell phones - page 2. (Read 2252 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
July 09, 2015, 01:31:46 PM
I'm selling a bunch of burner cell phones. Both new and used, all work. They all come with a battery, charger, and are in working condition.

New $6 + shipping

Used $3 + shipping

I also have minutes available if anyone is interested.

Burner seems to be a brand which is off limits to my country . The main thing that you guys don't share is your country or your location . As far as price is considered the deal could be good enough . Will they work all over the world ? Shipping charges can be how much ? Please post details .

The brand is not burner. Burner is the name for a prepaid cell phone that you typically throw away after a few uses. The brands vary a lot, which country are you in? I may have a few that will work in your area.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 09, 2015, 12:10:40 PM
I'm selling a bunch of burner cell phones. Both new and used, all work. They all come with a battery, charger, and are in working condition.

New $6 + shipping

Used $3 + shipping

Burner seems to be a brand which is off limits to my country . The main thing that you guys don't share is your country or your location . As far as price is considered the deal could be good enough . Will they work all over the world ? Shipping charges can be how much ? Please post details .
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
July 08, 2015, 06:46:58 PM

New $6 + shipping

Used $3 + shipping

Pages:
Jump to: