Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟✨[SELLING-BUYING BTC @preev+-%] Okpay, PM, Payeer,PP & Escrow service🌟🌟✨ - page 75. (Read 171352 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Looking to sell 0.3 BTC for Skrill.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
Hi,

Need $6.80 in PayPal. Sending Skrill?

legendary
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Do you accept MomeyGram, Gift cards, or prepaid?
legendary
Interested in buying 0.3 BTC via Skrill method. Please let me know if you are available and what are your rates. Thanks

Regards.
sorry, did not trade with newbie via reversible payment method.
regards
-zz
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Interested in buying 0.3 BTC via Skrill method. Please let me know if you are available and what are your rates. Thanks

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035
Bitcoin accepted here
Thanks for the pleasant transaction.
legendary
Need around $150 PM for BTC. Let me know your rate!
sorry, currently PerfectMoney out of stock .

edit:
Still selling btc via paypal, just +7.5% preev rate

regards
-zz
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Need around $150 PM for BTC. Let me know your rate!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
I'd like to buy 1.5 btc in skrill I'd prefer to use escrow if that's cool.
sorry, but escrow not protect me for chargeback, although you account bought recently , so this is equivalent to trade with newbie, which is contrary to my rules, sorry
regards
-zz

The account wasn't ever sold, check the ref link I have to finish up paying off a loan before I can sell my account.

It does not change substantially, your outstanding debts only confirms that can not be trust you.
sorry, nothing personal.

I got the BTC I needed from another seller and repaid the loan.

As for me not being able to buy btc from you because I had a loan out, that makes no sense and I think you might be retarded even though I respect your choice not to sell to me.
You have not understood what I said or distorted meaning of, Reasons not to loan, but that you  fail to repay on time, in other words you fails to comply the agreement, and are untrustworthy to trade with reversable payment method.
regards

I'm not untrustworthy in the slightest lol. I've never gone back on a single deal in this forum and my trust speaks to that. Regardless I hope your business does well and let me know if you change your mind about me buying off of you in the future Smiley
legendary
sorry, but escrow not protect me for chargeback, although you account bought recently , so this is equivalent to trade with newbie, which is contrary to my rules, sorry
regards
-zz

The account wasn't ever sold, check the ref link I have to finish up paying off a loan before I can sell my account.

It does not change substantially, your outstanding debts only confirms that can not be trust you.
sorry, nothing personal.

As for me not being able to buy btc from you because I had a loan out, that makes no sense and I think you might be retarded even though I respect your choice not to sell to me.
You have not understood what I said or distorted meaning of, Reasons not to loan, but that you  fail to repay on time, in other words you fails to comply the agreement, and are untrustworthy to trade with reversable payment method.
regards
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
regards
-zz

sorry, nothing personal.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Thanks a lot.  Need the amount to renew my domains. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: