Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling] Cheap Microsoft Keys - Manual transactions [$3-$8] - page 2. (Read 1787 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Just bought a windows 10 pro key, have not activated yet will report back when I do.

But he was nice and he sent first because I wanted to use escrow in some way.

So far i'm happy with working with him!  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
Good luck for your sales !!!
This guy is amazing. 2 transactions so far and all went smooth. Had a hiccup on the first one but was fixed no problems!  Grin

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback.
brand new
Activity: 0
This guy is amazing. 2 transactions so far and all went smooth. Had a hiccup on the first one but was fixed no problems!  Grin
Let's get this thread flowing again.
want to buy 3 windows 10 pro keys and thinking about bulk buying in the future, what kind of discounts you offer?

Hi there,

I'd rather discuss a topic like discounts through Skype (realm.rsps) as it depends on how much you're planning to buy in the future.
Activity: 15
want to buy 3 windows 10 pro keys and thinking about bulk buying in the future, what kind of discounts you offer?
interested added you on skype m8

Accepted it.
Bump up for the best seller !
bought a lot and all work well.

Thanks for your kind words.
Activity: 30
Activity: 13
interested added you on skype m8

Please ignore the negative trust given by a guy who has never bought anything from me before. You can check his account to see that he gave negative trust to every MSDN key salesman.

Hi there,

This thread is specifically made for people that want manual sales and don't want to order through the website. This can be for either a more reliable experience or because you'd like to buy in bulk. To make a long story short, it's to divide the two businesses as in my opinion, the website is for consumers and manual transactions are for resellers or bulk purchasers.

The same base prices apply for the keys, but I will give big discounts when purchasing multiple keys at once (or being a regular customer).

If you're interested in buying, please add me on Skype (realm.rsps).
Payment methods accepted are PayPal, Skrill and Bitcoin.

Price list:

- Windows 7 (any version) = $3
- Windows 8/8.1 (any version) = $3
- Windows 10 (any version) = $5
- Office 2010 Standard = $3
- Office 2010 Pro Plus = $4
- Office for Mac 2011 = $3
- Office 2013 Pro Plus = $6
- Office 2016 Pro Plus = $8
- Office 2016 for Mac = $5
- Every other key = $3

- MSDN invite = $40
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________

*Buying in bulk will give you a nice discount
**Prices may vary depending on the person buying the keys
***You can pay with either PayPal, Skrill or Bitcoin
****You've got a 90-day guarantee for refunds
*****You can always ask for a replacement if something happens to the key

Vouches:

Office 2016 is now part of stock. Add me on Skype if interested.

Bought Office 2016 off his website .... good price, no problem.

Just bought a Windows 7 ultimate key and it seams to work perfect! Cheesy

Also great response from the seller! Cheesy AAA++++

Just bought 1x W7 Pro, 1x W8.1, Pro 1x W10 Pro, 1x W10 Enterprise. He was very nice and helpful and will be buying again  Grin

My Windows 10 works perfectly. Great seller and fast response time!

Windows 10 pro key activated just now. Smiley Thanks

Ordered a Windows 10 Key.  Worked perfectly and activated with no problems.  Will definitely order from again.

Bought 7 win 10 pro

So far all good

Thanks man

Good seller, had 2 Windows 8.1 Pro keys. One did not work, so he replaced it immediately with no problems. Good quick communication, a pleasure to deal with

Bought some Office keys. Great seller, keys are valid.

Great seller. Is almost always online and ready to help me complete a transaction.

Thanks Smiley

Great seller. Bought windows 10 key. Good communication and excellent service. Had the key in less than 5 minutes.

Great seller, always provides the best customer service and cheapest keys. I recommend Smiley

Great seller, quick to respond and bought 2 keys from him.

Ordering windows 8.1 pro keys and will give an update soon

update :Okay , bought 10 keys and they all work perfectly without any issues .

Just bought from him! Windows 7 Ultimate and 8.1 Pro

Just bought a Windows 8.1 key through the automatic store, activation worked.
Vouch for this shop

Payed via paypal and the code didn't come up. Would you pm it to me please? thanks

Great seller, fixed all problems. Received keys! Website is now automated which is better! Will be back

Bought one Office 2013 key. Everything went great and it activated without a problem.

Seller was great, was persistent to help even though PayPal was a hassle.

100% vouch Cheesy

Would buy again.

Thank you.

Bought more and got more than i bargained for!  Grin Grin Grin
oh did i mention he gives lifetime support?  Shocked

Bought a Win 8 key through the Store and worked great!
Thanks

I don't know much about this guy, but I bought a steam account from him and it was a smooth trade. Has he actually scammed anyone? If not why did you post here?

All the accusations thrown against you are total bollocks, I've been a long time seller myself and it costs me close to nothing to keep my refund guarantee, and it wouldn't cost OP much either. Most of the time when it's in regards to refunds, it's mostly human error as you sometimes need very specific ISO files and such, or activate the key before installing service packs and such.

Thanks for supporting me. I appreciate it big time mate.

I don't know why people are so butthurt about this. I just bought a Windows 8.1 key and it worked flawlessly!

Personally I don't care if it stops working after a year or what not, for 5 bucks I have genuine install of windows with no crappy KMS service or any kind of malware dumped into it like the popular torrented ISOs.

I recommended your website to my friends so they can get off crappy pirated versions and finally have a real version of office, etc. Keep it up!
Pages:
Jump to: