Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 Selling .EDU email accounts for 5$ (Vouches inside) 🌟 - page 5. (Read 201542 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Developer
Activity: 251
Merit: 102
Coffee, Coding, Crypto
still available??
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I PM'd prasha2 in the morning and was using my new .edu email that night.

It works and was simple to setup on my end.

Thanks for the fast work, prasha2. 
Activity: 16
edu mail currently in-stocks?
Developer
Takes about a day but works well!
Thnx!

Thanks for the vouch mate.
Takes about a day but works well!
Thnx!
Hi Prasha

Could you send me the list of what is working with your .edu mail and what is not, as far as you know.

Thanks

Jynn
Developer
Problem resolved thanks.

Works great with Office 365.

Thaks very much.

Thanks for the vouch.
Activity: 4
Problem resolved thanks.

Works great with Office 365.

Thaks very much.
Thanks for the reply.

I've not got the instructions but got the academy details, I messaged you the other day.

Can you send the intrucitons again please?
Developer
Any news on mine?

It's gone very quiet.

Hey, I have already created one for you and messaged you the instructions. Didn't you get it?
Any news on mine?

It's gone very quiet.
prasha2 came through with the email address, and responded to all pm's promptly.  I can verify that the address works for Amazon Prime, but unfortunately does not work for Spotify.  Regardless, I would recommend prasha2 to anyone on the fence looking for an email to use for an Amazon Prime account. Thanks!
Developer
Just wanted to post my experience. I have tried other .edu addresses for discounts, etc and they wouldnt work. I was hesitant to purchase something online but figured I would give it a try as the upside was much greater than just $5. I am super happy I did. Prasha is great to deal with and replies to ALL my PMs very quickly and I had my address about a day later. If I ever need another .edu, he will be the first perrson I come to. Thank you!

Thanks for the vouch Smiley
Just wanted to post my experience. I have tried other .edu addresses for discounts, etc and they wouldnt work. I was hesitant to purchase something online but figured I would give it a try as the upside was much greater than just $5. I am super happy I did. Prasha is great to deal with and replies to ALL my PMs very quickly and I had my address about a day later. If I ever need another .edu, he will be the first perrson I come to. Thank you!
Interested in buying one. Can someone tell me how? Smiley
Developer
Would these email work for me to get amazon us here in the uk? Or would i need a vpn?

These will work for amazon US, you won't need VPN. It will not work with amazon UK though.
Developer
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Where can i buy them?
Pages:
Jump to: