Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Eve Plex, ISK and characters for BTC (reduced prices) - page 3. (Read 5256 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 101
Check PM, mate. I can always help, especially with characters Smiley
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Got any miner characters? looking for a Hulk toon
Up. Lowered prices
0/ Hey, everyone !

I'm selling Eve Plex, ISK and characters for BTC.

Who am I:
+ Member of bitcointalk for over 1.5 years
+ 100% Positive feedback +14 on the forum, which can be checked on my profile, under the "Trust section". In order to see all the past deals, click on the "show Ratings" option on the page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=101526
+ Experienced Eve Player, farming his own ISK ( no chinese, no botting, etc )

My offer:*
*If the BTC prices aren't updating accordingly, don't worry as we will use the prices in brackets (us dollars) and convert to BTC at the moment of trading. Later edit: The prices will be calculated at Bitstamp BTC/USD ratio.
+ 1 Plex = $11 ( You have to order at least: 5 PLEX or 3 bil )
+ 1 bil ISK = $13  ( You have to order at least: 5 PLEX or 3 bil )
+ 1 character = price varies, depending on what you want. Send me a PM with the type of character you want and I'll help you get it asap ! ( Available )
+ 1 fitted ship(s). You send me the fit and i'll make it for you, maybe even move it to the location where you need it. ( Available )
*** I can always supply isk/plex/chars for old/recurring customers, even if i don't bump, update or post in this thread. Just send me a PM and we'll have a deal ! ***

Requirements:
1. You just need an Eve account. Doesn't really matter if it's currently active or expired as this can be easily fixed.
2. BTC must be confirmed before you get the Plex/ISK/Character ( 6 confirmations - usually, it takes maximum 30-40 mins )
3. Optional: If you want to use an Escrow, you will receive the Plex/ISK/Character as soon as the escrow service confirms you sent the btc. Please notice you will have to pay the escrow fee if you want to use a such service.

My SKYPE id is: Invisibility22 or Private Message here (you can search me on Skype, even if I'm not online on forums). Checking the forums and PMs during EU timezone and early US timezone.
Pages:
Jump to: