Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Gems! Price Lowered (8/29/2012) - page 4. (Read 6146 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
My misfortune is your luck. I had an unexpected issue when I went to ship out the first gems, reguarding the need of of a phone number to ship internationally. So I will need to go back tomorrow, therefor the price is still reduced until tomorrow.
legendary
I should be heading to the UPS store to ship out an order within a few hours, after this time, the prices will go back to the original prices not in bold.
legendary
This will be my last bump with the sale prices in tact. After I make my trip to the UPS store tomorrow afternoon, prices will revert to the non bolded prices.
legendary
Think about all of the things you could do with these stones! And I can guarantee none of these are blood diamonds! Mostly because none of them are diamonds.
legendary
I am reducing the prices for ONE Day Only. After I make my trip to the UPS Store Tomorrow the prices will revert to their original pricing.

At this cost, I am taking a loss, but I figure it is worth it to save gas and time.

legendary
Bump, the Spinel and Pink Sapphires have been marked as sold, so it turns out all you have to do is offer rock bottom prices, and the stones just fly off the shelf. Well, fly away gems! (That means you should buy them)
legendary
One Emerald Cut Blue Spinel is sold!
legendary
The Pink Sapphire Collection has sold! If you were trying to decide whether or not to buy this collection it's too late, but don't miss out on any else of these great gems, at these prices they are priced to move! So if you are considering buying any, shoot me a pm to reserve a piece or pieces.
legendary
Bump
legendary
I just reduced the prices, down to a point where after shipping I will be out a bit of money, so this is the absolute lowest I can go. Bundle packages can still apply as they save on shipping, but if they don't sell at this price point, I will be taking them off the market. If you wanted to get, get while the getting's good, because you may not ever see these stones again.

As always, any questions are welcome, and pm me or leave a reply if you are interested. At this price these stones wont last long, they will either all sell quickly, or I will pull them off the market.
legendary
Might end up moving these to the auction board, but I guess I will wait a few days to see if there is anyone interested before I move them there.
legendary
Bhump!
legendary
Price just reduced. I gave myself a small buffer, mostly to cover the shipping costs, so I can break even on my order, but that buffer is gone now.
legendary
What war??

Its on a need to know basis, if you were from one of the countries involved, you would know.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Daily Bump, you all know you want Dave's gems, but just didn't want to wait to have them shipped from Thailand. Here's your chance! Oh and as horrible as this sounds, I accept old pokemon cards as payment Cheesy I'v grown quite fond of them again since realizing my childhood was cut short by the terrible war...
What war??
legendary
I'm trying to stay away from the auctionplace, because that's Daves area, and I'd rather just sell them outright. If you are interested PM me.
legendary
Daily Bump
legendary
Regarding the Demantoids, yes the picture has a bunch of them there, but I am only selling 3 of them as I mention right below the picture, sorry for any confusion.

And last but not least, are my 3 piece Green Demantoids. They weigh .64 carats, but don't let this fool you, they are absolutely magnificent looking stones. They are AAA quality, making them the cream of the crop. The AAA have more brilliance from a better cut, and they are cleaner as well. I am asking 12 BTC for these stones.

legendary
Daily Bump
legendary
Daily Bump, you all know you want Dave's gems, but just didn't want to wait to have them shipped from Thailand. Here's your chance! Oh and as horrible as this sounds, I accept old pokemon cards as payment Cheesy I'v grown quite fond of them again since realizing my childhood was cut short by the terrible war...

Pages:
Jump to: