Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling GOLD 1OZ COIN BULLION - MtGox +5% - page 3. (Read 6612 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
November 18, 2013, 07:08:50 PM
Will you use Escrow - sorry if this was covered!

no worries, yes we covered it in the beginning. I don't use escrow services on my webshops here.

A shame. I wanted some gold. gl bud.

thanks. Yes! Diversify!
you won't let me diversify Smiley you won't send first or use Escrow!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 18, 2013, 07:08:24 PM

no worries, yes we covered it in the beginning. I don't use escrow services on my webshops here.

thanks. Yes! Diversify!
November 18, 2013, 07:06:57 PM

November 18, 2013, 07:05:13 PM

November 18, 2013, 07:04:04 PM
November 18, 2013, 06:54:05 PM
Worked on doing inventory of my gold bullion I have since coinbase is making it difficult for me to purchase coins. I have added a few more pieces to my inventory for sale.
November 17, 2013, 08:45:33 PM
Updated the inventory from a sale.
November 17, 2013, 03:29:45 AM
Okay, So where can I quickly just make sure everything checks out? Im sorry I have to make sure after my recent troubles with a large purchase that after months gone by they found out it was fake thats how legit the fraudulent ones were made, please provide me with the information needed to show what gold you have now that you are selling, do you have a ledger with feedback ?

Not totally clear on your post, but APMEX has a website called Apmex.com - they are my source for bullion and have been for years.

As for traditional trust on this forum, I have sold thousands of dollars in products successfully in just a short period of time. Some of the trust you can see in my trust profile here.
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
November 17, 2013, 03:20:42 AM
Okay, So where can I quickly just make sure everything checks out? Im sorry I have to make sure after my recent troubles with a large purchase that after months gone by they found out it was fake thats how legit the fraudulent ones were made, please provide me with the information needed to show what gold you have now that you are selling, do you have a ledger with feedback ?
November 17, 2013, 03:03:37 AM
escrow OR first send to buyers with btc history?

location? (US shipped registered mail / insured is preferred - would cost something about $15-$20 to ship registered fully insured)

at the moment all my bitcointalk transactions are buyer goes first. I may do so depending on the user. This is also me gauging for a possibility of starting a second "shop" here for gold bullion.

I will ship worldwide, the U.S. and Canada, for no additional cost, a surcharge for elsewhere.

Where is your shop located and are you registered with anyone because I recently receive fake silver, the Police said it was the best they've seen yet, passed every test except some laser test and the weights were sometimes off on some bars, I do not want to take this risk again! How can we verify whats being exchanged is real?

All my gold bullion is through APMEX (one of the biggest in the world); registered with the American Numismatic Association. There is no worry about any of my bullion being fake. I also have a gold IRA.
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
November 17, 2013, 02:54:21 AM
escrow OR first send to buyers with btc history?

location? (US shipped registered mail / insured is preferred - would cost something about $15-$20 to ship registered fully insured)

at the moment all my bitcointalk transactions are buyer goes first. I may do so depending on the user. This is also me gauging for a possibility of starting a second "shop" here for gold bullion.

I will ship worldwide, the U.S. and Canada, for no additional cost, a surcharge for elsewhere.

Where is your shop located and are you registered with anyone because I recently receive fake silver, the Police said it was the best they've seen yet, passed every test except some laser test and the weights were sometimes off on some bars, I do not want to take this risk again! How can we verify whats being exchanged is real?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
November 14, 2013, 04:11:58 PM
OK show me a list of sales you have made and show me the feedback from other trusted users, pelase.

You can check out his other topic here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-cuban-cigars-full-boxes-and-individual-cigars-mtgox-5-and-15-off-299151

He made a few sales, and his customers seem very positive about him.

Thanks for the link to my main sales thread. I've sold and shipped several thousand dollars in Cuban cigars thus far and 6 additional boxes/orders shipping this week.

You're welcome. I'm happy to link someone to a trustworthy guy Wink
November 16, 2013, 03:43:34 PM
Updated main post to remove the little shipping charge for outside the U.S. and Canada. Shipping included for elsewhere as well.

November 14, 2013, 08:42:34 PM
Updated inventory of 2012 stock due to sale.

November 14, 2013, 03:57:53 PM
Updated the thread with the other inventory I am willing to part with apart from my personal holdings I am keeping.
November 12, 2013, 06:35:35 PM
Updated the thread post, $20 shipping to outside the U.S. and Canada and of course included in the cost if its in the U.S. and Canada.
November 11, 2013, 08:02:30 PM
Added the additional inventory I will sell.
November 11, 2013, 02:35:16 PM
OK show me a list of sales you have made and show me the feedback from other trusted users, pelase.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-cuban-cigars-full-boxes-and-individual-cigars-mtgox-5-and-15-off-299151

Thanks for the link to my main sales thread. I've sold and shipped several thousand dollars in Cuban cigars thus far and 6 additional boxes/orders shipping this week.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
November 11, 2013, 09:43:00 AM

November 11, 2013, 06:07:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: