Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Graded MS65 1B Casascius coin, plus Old Man Coin!! - page 2. (Read 2585 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
yep thats what i was saying but some guy pmed last night he had a 5btc deal with him for a miner and didnt get tracking or any updates
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
It just does not make sense to not scam me for .55BTC and then scam you for only $60?!?!
legendary
Looks legit to me

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What's going on? I thought he was a trusted guy here. He asked me to send him 1.5 btc first for the coin. I was just about to do just that until I read this.
legendary
fuck this sucks that was the last of my btc at the time i soulda bought almonds or more beef instead
legendary
My coin is legit for sure..at least from what I can tell??
legendary
fuck you op you fuckin mahu

blazedout i guess u got lucky or maybe the coin is redeemed or fake?
legendary
i hope your right

edit

not good someone just pmed me they had a 5btc deal with him for a miner
legendary
Well I hope it works out for you... My guess is he will send it, but I am a "the glass is half full kinda guy"  Tongue
legendary
not looking good though he said he was gonna send it tuesday afternoon and send me the tracking that night and he logged in but no pms to me

he said monday first actually but couldnt get it out and said he would refund me .025 if he didnt get it out tuesday
legendary
lol fair enough
legendary
i know thats the only reason i sent 65 in btc first makes no sense to rip me off an not you first lol
legendary
If it makes you feel any better... I recently sent him .55BTC upfront for a Casascius .5 coin, and it went smooth.
legendary
hope i didnt get ripped off still nothing
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I'll offer 1.1 BTC but paid in EMC2 for the coin.. To bad you already sole the old man coin.. I would have bought that right away.

To the buyer of the old man coin..

I'll give you 100$ In EMC2 for the coin you just paid $65 bucks for.

Smiley

he supposed to have sent it out monday then he said yesterday and i didnt get a tracking # yet

Ok well keep me posted if you want to sell.

legendary
I'll offer 1.1 BTC but paid in EMC2 for the coin.. To bad you already sole the old man coin.. I would have bought that right away.

Smiley

he supposed to have sent it out monday then he said yesterday and i didnt get a tracking # yet
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Sending out the old man coin tomorrow if anyone wants me to get this 1BTC in the mail too.
legendary
ordered the old man coin will update when received
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ok I guess I didn't realize how bad that photo was, heres another one but still not great.

Pages:
Jump to: