Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling ideas - page 2. (Read 1693 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
December 12, 2013, 04:57:28 AM
Why would anyone buy your ideas

It's a hilarious idea, if they are so great you would do them yourself
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 12, 2013, 04:33:43 AM
so what are your rates? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
December 12, 2013, 01:37:29 AM
I won't sell anything without explaining the idea first.
And yes, the ideas aren't bad. Its how the people pursue them that can either make them, or break them.
It's how you create the good and how you publicise it.
I have an idea for an app that is guaranteed to be a success. I just don't have 100k to spend on developers.
If a developer would want to join me for equity, then I'd keep that idea myself.

Again, this thread was just an idea. Definitely not one of my best, but an idea nonetheless Smiley

Np. I understand and this is a good idea, its just that people wont make money unless they pursue the idea FULLY. So do you sell the idea or do you ask for a percent in profits?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
December 11, 2013, 09:06:46 PM
I won't sell anything without explaining the idea first.
And yes, the ideas aren't bad. Its how the people pursue them that can either make them, or break them.
It's how you create the good and how you publicise it.
I have an idea for an app that is guaranteed to be a success. I just don't have 100k to spend on developers.
If a developer would want to join me for equity, then I'd keep that idea myself.

Again, this thread was just an idea. Definitely not one of my best, but an idea nonetheless Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
December 11, 2013, 09:03:06 PM
No one will know if an idea is good or bad, until its complete so you could be giving a terrible idea or a really good one. Not the best/safest way to make money.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
December 11, 2013, 08:41:31 PM
Hi,
I know the thread seems weird, and in all honesty, it is!
I'm a rather creative person and i've come up with lots of great ideas in the past few years.
I'm currently working on one myself, but have plenty more that I just don't have the time or funds to do.
Therefore, I am selling my ideas to the public.
I have varius app ideas, website ideas and product ideas (hardware)
If you're looking for someone very creative, send me a PM and specify what you need.
I'm sure something can be arranged...

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: