Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling items online for Bitcoin or crypto - page 11. (Read 3197 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
It is a safe site to trade because of the face to face transactions and believable.
Activity: 39
Placing a different item for the sale is clearly going to help and will be great.
Activity: 82
Merit: 4
Hey dudes hope you are well. I sell a lot of things on Craigslist. I am now planning on putting a couple things up and saying I accept btc or eth along with the greenback. Wondering if you guys have tried this. I
Such services are developing in my country. Most young entrepreneurs are rapidly adopting Bitcoin payment. I see this as a positive move and if we all try this, this may be the key to mainstream adoption
The use of Bitcoin and crypto to pay for items has been applied quite a lot in the world and it is quite effective and is becoming a trend in the future. This has confirmed the status of cryptocurrency in the current economic era 4.0.
Although I belong to a backward  country but still I can see that now people have started taking interest in online shopping and other services, I hope that very soon they will also get knowledge about bitcoin and then they will even like to use bitcoin not online for online purposes but also for shopping in offline shopping centers.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Hey dudes hope you are well. I sell a lot of things on Craigslist. I am now planning on putting a couple things up and saying I accept btc or eth along with the greenback. Wondering if you guys have tried this. I

No, i haven't try that one but since the internet is full of crap, you don't really want to get involved on it most especially it's online. Have a deep research regarding a site you didn't know yet and read for some feedbacks or comments about it and its service because you might end being scammed.
I appreciate this service cause by this way the use of bitcoin will familiar in the world and the investment cap will increase when people see the benefits of bitcoin. You can use your bitcoin all over the world. Payments mode is easy and need no banks and no exchange. Just one click will pay your bills. You can buy anything anywhere in the world, what more you want?
Activity: 84
selling online by accepting payments with bitcoin is a good idea but we will be hard and have to keep updating the price we put because bitcoin prices are very fast changing. we can not set exact price and transaction through bitcoin not as fast as transaction by real money.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112

This is not new here, there are some members who sold their items with other members here using crypto currency.
but some people prefer to escrow the funds first.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 329
I don’t know how Craigslist works cause I have not used it before, but be very careful when you’re putting up such to avoid people seeing it as something to be suspicious about. You know that people don’t usually trust Bitcoin, they usually see them as scammers because they believe that Bitcoin is not safe. But there’s no problem, you can state other methods and then add a little note to say you’re accepting Bitcoin. Make it simple.
Activity: 98
I have not tried for fear of a government ban in my country that forbids selling and buying with unauthorized money in my country, and I hope the government removes this ban,
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
It is help not only to you and also to the community. Your plan also encourage people who have business accept bitcoin ot cryptocurrecny.  You can accept bitcoin and altcoins to pay you because both is good for the payment.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
This is a very good idea and if there is a special application to sell and buy using bitcoin, it will strengthen and cryptocurrency will develop well and can strengthen to give each other information and ask questions.
I hope in the future there is a special application for cryptocurrency and can give and receive good and profitable things.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Of course sell for bitcoin. Imagine you are selling a mug bitcoin rate has grown and you have money for a few mugs))
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
Well, for me I will not do that. There are so many ways to earn or to buy bitcoin not just selling all your items in your house or any casualties of yours. If you'd do that there are some possibilities that will happen to you. It either you will gain profit on that or you will just lose your money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It's a very interesting idea. I think the more people use cryptocurrency in everyday life the better. If I see a seller who wants to sell something for cryptocurrency and I like this product, I will definitely buy it. The fact is that the more people use cryptocurrency the more expensive it is.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Online shopping mix with cryptocurrencies is already trending since the boom of bitcoin. But i don't really into buying items online using my cryptos because i can use money instead. My cryptos is only for investment in long term.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
It all depends on what you are selling-it is pointless trying to sell very low value items with BTC, however larger ticket items will definitely get some interest. There was / Is a site selling luxury items and property for BTC, just watch the rates closely. 
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Such services are developing in my country. Most young entrepreneurs are rapidly adopting Bitcoin payment. I see this as a positive move and if we all try this, this may be the key to mainstream adoption
The use of Bitcoin and crypto to pay for items has been applied quite a lot in the world and it is quite effective and is becoming a trend in the future. This has confirmed the status of cryptocurrency in the current economic era 4.0.
Activity: 140
The greatest problem hindering the acceptance of Bitcoin and other cryptos by online merchant is the volatile nature of cryptocurrency. There is also the problem of security and compexity. However, with the level of awareness now, it is a matter of when and not if crypto will become accepted by online merchants
Activity: 12
I am very happy with your idea. this will make it easier for bitcoin holders when buying goods online. moreover this will make everyone know about bitcoin. because not a few also people who do not know about this digital currency.
The main purpose of bitcoin is this that you use it for your shopping online and pay them from your blockchain wallet. Bitcoin is not for earning money as many people think of, but actually bitcoin is for use as your regular currency. When you use your bitcoin, demand fir it will increase and more people will buy bitcoin to use it for their shopping. By this way it will prevail in the world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Many people follow this method for selling goods cross borders . It makes payment much smoother and less fees to transfer . some people use it to save taxes also .
so you can try this if crypto is not banned in your country because if it is banned then you have to sell it in black market and your sale will be deemed illegal if you show in books .
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: