Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling] Legendary Bitcointalk account - page 2. (Read 1671 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
July 27, 2015, 01:09:11 AM
Hi will sign/do whatever you need.

Are you interested? If so I will PM you his name then he will PM you directly using his account ?

i am interested if the price is right and i can afford it right now. yes sure you can send me a PM for the profile link if you trust me enough
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
July 27, 2015, 01:04:38 AM
Hi will sign/do whatever you need.

Are you interested? If so I will PM you his name then he will PM you directly using his account ?
July 27, 2015, 12:33:10 AM
What do you mean by signed message ?

signed message is the proof that the account is sold to avoid the original owner from claiming it back in the future. all counts being sold should provide a signed message. you can ask your friend if he can provide it
July 27, 2015, 12:19:18 AM
What do you mean by signed message ?
the account in question can message you if you want.
and as I said, full escrow.
Fine if no name change if it is not possible.

what is your price ?

It is not VIP account.
July 26, 2015, 08:19:39 PM
Signed message available? What is your asking price?
Activity: 532
no longer selling accounts
July 26, 2015, 07:46:42 PM
My buddies only request is once you buy the account you have an admin change the name please!
Unless it is a VIP account, then your buyer is not going to be able to change the name of the account.

Theymos will sometimes make very few exceptions and change the name of an account that is very active, however this is very rare, and I don't think will happen simply because an account was sold.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 26, 2015, 07:36:14 PM
I wonder are the prices for legendary accounts.
July 26, 2015, 07:22:07 PM
Hi Friends

I am helping sell a buddies Legendary bitcointalk account.
They signed up in early 2012, have legendary status and around 2000 posts.
The account does not have any trust from any 'trusted' members but has trust from 'untrusted' members. When they post up it says "Trust: 0: -0 / +0"

For very serious offers I  will disclose the username.
My buddies only request is once you buy the account you have an admin change the name please!

We will accept full escrow with someone both parties trust and you can change the email address and all that stuff to make sure you own the account 100%.

PM your offers to buy the account.

Please let me know if you we are not allowed to sell accounts anymore. I know previously we were allowed to and I see no indication that has changed. I will delete this post if we are not allowed to sell accounts.

Thank you very much!

Pages:
Jump to: