Pages:
Author

Topic: selling level 2 verified POLONIEX account - page 2. (Read 3038 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
- closed -
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
I don't think anyone will buy the account for 1 btc or even for 0.5 btc.
Sorry mate..but it is true.. .
Good luck
- closed -
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Well that is a more reasonable price for one account. But if it could be the same price for the entire lot of accounts at 0.5btc each then I can see you selling them all separately at this price quite quickly.
Because of the price of btc touching $1600 last night the btc price near to 1btc is still to high even at said 0.7btc per account.
I am sorry to say.
- closed -
I will have to say that asking price is way too much for anyone to buy one of these accounts for.
Especially with the price of bitcoin rising to unseen levels before.
You should reconsider you advertised price if you want to sell even one of these accounts.
Just a kind recommendation my friend. Wink

thanks mate...yup price still negotiable due to crazy btc price rightnow...just shoot me a pm
I would say these accounts are worth nothing more than 0.35btc at the most.

Cause the way exchanges are doing now every single one of them are questionable to hold any of one's bitcoin on them.
- closed -
I will have to say that asking price is way too much for anyone to buy one of these accounts for.
Especially with the price of bitcoin rising to unseen levels before.
You should reconsider you advertised price if you want to sell even one of these accounts.
Just a kind recommendation my friend. Wink
- closed -
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Good luck with the sale. It's a rather damning indictment of Poloniex's customer service that this has any value. No doubt you'll get it from someone.
- closed -
- closed -
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
here screenshot from one of acc i have

my poloniex account took 3 months to get verified, this is the most cool stuff i am seeing being sold in digital goods section. In case of hiccup lets cut it down in short , how much you are looking for the account?

- closed -
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I can offer to you senior (close to hero) accounts in exchange for these accounts.
They are both in signature campaings and are worth more than 0.086btc each.

Just pm me if you want to do this.

im sorry i dont need that kind of acc...and this poloniex acc is far more valuable than that account that you offers

but thanks anyway for your offer sir
Ok. If not 2x0.86btc=0.172btc is not enough for this account then how much are you looking to sell it for?
Pm me with the price if you don't want to disclose it here.

You did say you have 4 of them right? Tell me which countries they are in along in the pm back to me with the individual prices for each of them
- closed -
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I can offer to you senior (close to hero) accounts in exchange for these accounts.
They are both in signature campaings and are worth more than 0.086btc each.

Just pm me if you want to do this.
- closed -
Pages:
Jump to: