Pages:
Author

Topic: [Selling] Method To Get Unlimited $120 Bing Coupons - page 2. (Read 2354 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
no my friend im not a scammer and trust me you will get more than you expect , and im ready to accept paypal also, just let s do it choose a guy i will give him a review copy he can add me on skype .
Well if you are not scammer. you need to give a vouch copy for high rank members with reputation that can give review or feedback if its working..
we will wait for the result..
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i will give one review copy to crackedlogic ,
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Interesting.. can you provide any proof of this? Or  are you willing to give a free vouch to reputable member here?
Well with vouch you can boost your selling.. and i might buy too
no my friend im not a scammer and trust me you will get more than you expect , and im ready to accept paypal also, just let s do it choose a guy i will give him a review copy he can add me on skype .
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
i can t give free copy of the method but i will give refund if it s not working, and i accept paypal .

What are te chances of this method getting patched? Can't you just disappear from these forums after people have paid you in btc? A vouch is a good idea especially because you are a newbie.
i can t give free copy of the method but i will give refund if it s not working, and i accept paypal .
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
im out of stock now ,i need 3 days to give someone 120$  coupon, i have $50 left choose someone i can give him the coupon .

i suggest CrackedLogic because of FIFO (First IN First out)
Give him a shot then i will take one after review .
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
im out of stock now ,i need 3 days to give someone 120$  coupon, i have $50 left choose someone i can give him the coupon .

No, we're not asking for you to give out the coupons, we're asking for you to give your method to a reputable member for validation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
legendary
155UE here is http://hpics.li/23096f5 after redeeming the coupons i get 120$ in the accounts , and i give all updates new offers 100$ coupon 200$ , also i have a thread on another forum with reviews but i dont know if it s okay to post the link of the other forum here .

Post it, you're allowed to.
155UE here is http://hpics.li/23096f5 after redeeming the coupons i get 120$ in the accounts , and i give all updates new offers 100$ coupon 200$ , also i have a thread on another forum with reviews but i dont know if it s okay to post the link of the other forum here .
legendary
Find a reputable hero member, get them to vouch for you. Or provide some sort of tangible proof.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
Do you give a vouch copy?
it s free to generate , i will give you all the tools you need you can receive the coupons within 3 days . you dont need to buy anything ,
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This seem attractive, do I need to spend any money in order to get the coupon? I will like to receive a vouch copy and write you an honest review.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Method To Get Unlimited $120 Bing Coupons - Price:13$
Contact Me On Skype : Redamrg

can you share a proof for it ? share a screenshoot when you claim the coupons
Method To Get Unlimited $120 Bing Coupons - Price:13$
Contact Me On Skype : Redamrg
Pages:
Jump to: