Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Method to Uprade Spotify Accounts to Premium & make money! (5 vouches) - page 2. (Read 28983 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
It's totally not a "greyhat" technique

First method consist of use of stolen Spotify members
And the second one is to do a payment with a stollen credit card

So it's totally illegal and not "greyhat" like you said

Need a refund or i'll do a refund dispute
Neither of those are true. It is greyhat, as MANY reviewers, not just me have said.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
It's totally not a "greyhat" technique

First method consist of use of stolen Spotify members
And the second one is to do a payment with a stollen credit card

So it's totally illegal and not "greyhat" like you said

Need a refund or i'll do a refund dispute
I want to buy you a copy but you need to set a bitcoin adress on your sell on selly (https://selly.gg/p/dd3498cf)

Sorry, don't accept Bitcoin because it's impossible for me to spend it with the fees. Feel free to buy with Bitcoin Cash or Ethereum if you want to use cryptocurrency, I accept both Smiley
Activity: 4
I want to buy you a copy but you need to set a bitcoin adress on your sell on selly (https://selly.gg/p/dd3498cf)
Bump Smiley get the vouched for method and start making money Smiley

Hi!

I have some questions...

1. Is this a method for 'cracking' accounts?
2. The accounts are upgraded by 'Familiar premium' or normal spotify premium trial?
3. How much I need to invest to get an account?
4. How much is the time of premium for each account?

There are 2 methods. Both methods cover both
Free, but there are paid options. But free options are always shown, though they might not be the fastest. Usually a year to lifetime
Some famous person once said "there is a sucker born ever minute" and I guess that is referring to me.  Cheesy   I was curious and paid my $8 (actually closer to $10 due to my own fault).   I got what I paid for as soon as my payment was finally received by Selley.  Definitely NOT a scam because you do get what is promised and I am sure what is written will work but for me it's not something I would want to deal with.

thank you for the honest opinion Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
Some famous person once said "there is a sucker born ever minute" and I guess that is referring to me.  Cheesy   I was curious and paid my $8 (actually closer to $10 due to my own fault).   I got what I paid for as soon as my payment was finally received by Selley.  Definitely NOT a scam because you do get what is promised and I am sure what is written will work but for me it's not something I would want to deal with.
Interested. But link seems not working and i like to try. Can i have a vouch Sir?

Link works fine I just tested it. Smiley Here it is again. https://selly.gg/p/dd3498cf

No sorry, I've given out enough. It's well worth the money though, it has multiple methods and ways to sell them. So you can easily make back your investment, and much more. Take a look at the vouches for an idea of what you're getting

Understood.

Questions: are there any possibilities that these methods will be patched in the near future?

when a spotify account will be premium with one of these methods, the premium account is for 1 month? 6 months? 1 year? How much?

No, no possibility. I guarantee that.
Usually a year to lifetime.
Activity: 64
Interested. But link seems not working and i like to try. Can i have a vouch Sir?

Link works fine I just tested it. Smiley Here it is again. https://selly.gg/p/dd3498cf

No sorry, I've given out enough. It's well worth the money though, it has multiple methods and ways to sell them. So you can easily make back your investment, and much more. Take a look at the vouches for an idea of what you're getting

Understood.

Questions: are there any possibilities that these methods will be patched in the near future?

when a spotify account will be premium with one of these methods, the premium account is for 1 month? 6 months? 1 year? How much?

Activity: 64
Received a vouch copy, these will definitely work if you put in some effort.

appreciate the vouch Smiley
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
Received a vouch copy, these will definitely work if you put in some effort.
bump - anyone else want to offer a vouch? Smiley

I'll take a vouch copy and leave a review.

I meant purchase and offer a review, but i'll pm you one.

Ok, i will be waiting Smiley

Sent! Apologies for the wait!

Ok, i will be waiting Smiley

Activity: 111

The method is the one that converts free accounts to lifetime premium?

Yes, this is.
Activity: 5
The method is the one that converts free accounts to lifetime premium?
Pages:
Jump to: