Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling My 8 Pack of BFL Asic Jalapenos - (** no longer for sale **) - page 2. (Read 2721 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
PM me for questions or to make an offer

I was one of the first to preorder from Butteryfly Labs - My order number is 3146. I have other Asics on order which I am keeping but I have decided to sell these for some other opportunities that are time sensitive.

Please read the following very carefully on what I am offering

I am well known on Bitcointalk and Butterflylabs forums if you need any verification of the validity of this auction please feel free to contact me on either one of those forums. My direct email is available on the bitcointalk forum or you can IM me

I have attached a redacted copy of my order details for your review - I left my full name on the receipt so you can verify that this is legitimate.

Whomever make sme the best offer, which I accept, will get the all (Cool Jalapenos as soon as they come to me.

I will most definitely be in the first shipping wave given my extremely low order number

As soon as I receive the Jalapenos  - I will overnight them to the winning bidder. (hence the shipping charge). If you are outside the U.S. I am not responsible for customs delays or issues - The risk of loss will be on the buyer once the product has been turned over to the carrier for delivery. A full inventory with pictures and tracking information will be sent to the buyer before dispatch.

In the interests of full disclosure I do not have a hard shipping date but Butterfly Labs should be ready to ship literally any day now. As soon as I get them they will be yours within one or two days.

The difficulty is rising each day so the window for real profit is shrinking  - for example at the current difficulty and hash rate these units would clear $236.99 per day in USD value. That is over $7000 per month. Now things will change, difficulty will go up, prices will fluctuate. I can make no actual promises of your expected return, but if you are considering buying these, then I will assume that you know the potential that such an early preorder offers. Avalon's 3rd batch just went up for preorder and its close to 10 grand for 65 g/h s and it may be months or even longer before there is even a chance of seeing that gear.

If you have any questions or wish to discuss terms and or payment (hint BTC) - please do not hesitate to contact me.
thanks

David

PS please do not post any BFL conspiracy or hate mail if your not interested move along - thanks

Pages:
Jump to: