Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling my signature for 1 year for 50-100$ - page 2. (Read 1023 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
Hi,

I am selling my signature for your ads for 1 year just for 50-100$. I am online here everyday and commonly writing normal quality posts.

I am not interested in signature campaigns as most of them are full at the moment...

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks in advance.  Smiley

These two signature campaigns are open for your rank

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethereum-chamber-do-not-wear-sig-for-now-1951405

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wavessignature-campaign-1943988
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
You must be sure before doing this as you can earn that mich in just 10 weeks. The one thing that is intricate in this system is the posts you will make in one year and the duration for which you will be active. Escrows can not help in such situations, so even campaign managers will have to rethink.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
Hi,

I am selling my signature for your ads for 1 year just for 50-100$. I am online here everyday and commonly writing normal quality posts.

I am not interested in signature campaigns as most of them are full at the moment...

Thanks in advance.  Smiley
You realize in this forum signatures are weekly-monthly payments right? also if you could reach above sr member rank you'd be earning

That much in 2 weeks if you are a good poster, people around here don't really care how good you are because being good poster is not

Enough for them, they also need exposure in different boards by many participants, hope you could find what you are looking for though.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Hi,

Thanks in advance.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: