Pages:
Author

Topic: selling my wallet with 4+ btc - page 2. (Read 1771 times)

vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
June 26, 2013, 08:11:42 PM
i forgot password to my wallet with 4 btcs in it, 8-10 words passcode,
Hope it's a typo and you mean characters...  Tongue
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
June 26, 2013, 08:09:26 PM
here is the situation,
its like a torture to keep it on my hard drive and knowing i cant use it Sad
so i decided to sell it to somebody for 1/4 of it stored value, i can prove my credibility im not a scammer,
anybody interested?

send me the encrypted wallet file on google drive. i will crack it, and send 3.5 btc of the funds to whatever address you specify, if you allow me to keep the rest.
ill send it wherever you like, could you make 0.1 deposit as little trust ?
June 26, 2013, 08:05:41 PM
Unleash this beast on it and you'll have your Bitcoins in no time at all Smiley
it would be nice to have that beast  Tongue
June 26, 2013, 07:39:40 PM
hey guys,
i realized i got 4.5 btcs there..
i can give the copy of this wallet (14qSdw6gg9UyzaVbbgKJtPuFbNHVjQ7sFM) to anybody for 0.1 btc as pledge
with condition - to return 3.4 btc from 4.5 btc if you crack it.

Lets say, there will be 10 participants, when somebody crack it and send me back 3.4,
i will return 0.1 to everyone other back, so nobody will suffer loss and all happy. Smiley

Are you in?

upd:
if yes, then send me pls 0.1 btc to 1CtZXeqCpNF7FNUfR8HdCxqLppTrBFzMPz
and write down
your email, ill count for 10 participants, send copy of wallet to you, and then close this thread.

i have sent email to http://walletrecoveryservices.com/ as escrow.ms suggested, but not received respond yet, so this topic still actual..
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 26, 2013, 07:30:45 PM
Unleash this beast on it and you'll have your Bitcoins in no time at all Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
June 26, 2013, 07:11:19 PM
here is the situation,
so i decided to sell it to somebody for 1/4 of it stored value, i can prove my credibility im not a scammer,
anybody interested?

send me the encrypted wallet file on google drive. i will crack it, and send 3.5 btc of the funds to whatever address you specify, if you allow me to keep the rest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Let's Start a Cryptolution!!
June 26, 2013, 07:07:45 PM
I doubt your a scammer. I think your just forgetful, like me.  Smiley

However anyone buying this does incur a risk. You could have another copy that allows you to drain the wallet while I try brute forcing it. Buying / selling wallets is a risky thing.

A fun alternate way of doing this might be a contest. For a smallish fee (0.1BTC) ,send a copy of the encrypted wallet to anyone who wants it. The first person to successfully break encryption is in a position to move the bitcoin and declare themselves the winner.

I am game if that is the idea!!
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
June 26, 2013, 03:37:55 PM

However anyone buying this does incur a risk. You could have another copy that allows you to drain the wallet while I try brute forcing it. Buying / selling wallets is a risky thing.

A fun alternate way of doing this might be a contest. For a smallish fee (0.1BTC) ,send a copy of the encrypted wallet to anyone who wants it. The first person to successfully break encryption is in a position to move the bitcoin and declare themselves the winner.

That's a good idea. Use it. You might get more attention this way.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
June 26, 2013, 03:33:25 PM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 26, 2013, 03:21:48 PM
I'll buy it for 1 mBTC
June 26, 2013, 03:17:38 PM
here is the situation,
i forgot password to my wallet with 4 btcs in it, 6-8 letters + 1-2 digits passcode (i hope my memory not lie to me),
so i decided to sell it to somebody, i can prove my credibility im not a scammer,
anybody interested?

Update:

hey guys,
i realized i got 4.5 btcs there..
i can give the copy of this wallet (14qSdw6gg9UyzaVbbgKJtPuFbNHVjQ7sFM) to anybody for 0.1 btc as pledge
with condition - to return 3.4 btc from 4.5 btc if you crack it.

Lets say, there will be 10 participants, when somebody crack it and send me back 3.4,
i will return 0.1 to everyone other back, so nobody will suffer loss and all happy. Smiley

Are you in?

upd:
if yes, then send me pls 0.1 btc to 1CtZXeqCpNF7FNUfR8HdCxqLppTrBFzMPz
and write down
your email, ill count for 10 participants, send copy of wallet to you, and then close this .

i have sent email to http://walletrecoveryservices.com/ as escrow.ms suggested, but not received respond yet, so this topic still actual..

upd: I want to make it a bit more clear, i have tried bruteforce programs mentioned on forum to crack it, but something went wrong maybe i make not good settings or else but bruteforce not worked for me..
Pages:
Jump to: