Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling my World of Warcraft EU account - time to say goodbye - page 2. (Read 4327 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Price is still the same, im just bumping the thread.
any luck? I'm thinking of selling my wow account for BTC but this site isn't really a good market for it. sadly player auctions doesnt seem to do bitcoin anymore

Sadly no interest ;( The only reason why I wanna sell it for BTC is that Im not to keen to sell using PP and that with BTCs i can make more money by selling/buying for right price.
Activity: 35
any luck? I'm thinking of selling my wow account for BTC but this site isn't really a good market for it. sadly player auctions doesnt seem to do bitcoin anymore
New pruce is 1.6BTC

So if you are interested send me a PM with questions.
Since the value of BTC is higher, now I'm asking 1.7BTC
As the title says, I am selling my WoW account. I am the original owner if the account. Account was made in 2006, it has never been hacked, banned or received infraction. The reason why I'm selling it is that in a month or less i will be a father for 2nd time when my wife gives birth to a baby girl. So i wont have time to play anymore, well to extent i play now, so no raids, and that is the only reason why I still play.

About the account  Cool

It is EU account, my main is alliance but i have some horde chars, only one lvl90. There are 7xlvl90 alliance character, everyone has maxed proffesion, and every proffesion is learned. There are also 3 more lvl 85 characters on that realm. Main character has ilvl573 and its in decent raiding guild 11/14HC.
I have about 800k gold w+ mats worth some 150-200k gold ( gems, mounts...). Account has some 170 mounts, some of them are both vanilla ZG mounts that cant be obtained anymore, both new ZG mounts, Ashes of Al'al, Onyxia, Headless horseman mount, Fairy warhorse ( Kara mount ), X-52 rocket, Anzu.... There are also decent amount of combat pets, but im not into that so I cant remember which ones I have. Account has some 13.5K achievemant points, some realm 1st and so on.
Also there is 3 months sub left.

On the battle net account there is also Diablo 3 account and Hearthstones beta. I did played D3 but not much. I think only lvl30 Paragon enchantress or perhaps barbarian.

When you buy it I will send you a photo of my I.D. scanned and picture if you want. I will also provide you with serial numbers.

I'm asking for 2BTC . I think thats a fair price considering only gold on account is worth 500e or perhaps more.

If you are interested send and PM and i will provide you with proff that i am the owner ( masked armory of main char, in game screenshots where you can see gold, titles, characters i have, achievement points...)
Pages:
Jump to: