Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling ".net" & ".org" domains - 10$ per year - page 2. (Read 1058 times)

p
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm a reputable domain provider, I can register any .net and .org domain you want, provided it's not taken already. The price of each is 10$ for a year.

Please send the payment in BTC to BTC1JHUPt4eFnVzoHCFNcFGEDwx6CTUUK799sBTC and PM me with the transaction ID. You will go first, no escrow.
You have negative trust.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
You have -ve trust. Why will anyone risk their bitcoins to you.
And You say no escrow, a bigger chance of being scammed. You should definitely consider an escrow, considering your trust.
Activity: 56
Or. They could use namecheap.com
Waaaay more legit

If they buy two, I can sell for 18$ with discount. They can send the payments separately.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
I'm a reputable domain provider, I can register any .net and .org domain you want, provided it's not taken already. The price of each is 10$ for a year.

Please send the payment in BTC to BTC1JHUPt4eFnVzoHCFNcFGEDwx6CTUUK799sBTC and PM me with the transaction ID. You will go first, no escrow.

Or. They could use namecheap.com

Waaaay more legit
Activity: 56

Pages:
Jump to: