Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Netflix, Spotify, DirecTV, Hulu, Steam [COME SEE] - page 3. (Read 9829 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I sent U a PM about a code for Netflix.

Netflix

Netflix 1 Year Service Code - $15.00
Activity: 53
Get your cards before XMAS Smiley
DirecTV

DirectTV 1 Year Service Code - $25.00 [Premier / Ultimate Package / Sports / Movies in HD][Watch from PC or Tablet]

This has tv channels right?

and do i already need a account with them?

Read the posts above, yes it has TV channels, no you don't need to have a DirecTV Subscription

Is there just a select few, or all channels thats in your package?

I have all the 100's, 200's, 300's (HBO Movies + All movies) Some 400's.. NHL Package, MLB PAckage, NBA NFL etc etc International

im not threadcrapping and i'm not accusing the OP, but why are these prices so much lower than retail? can it be that stolen credit cards are used to buy certificates?

I obtain these codes through promotions and bulk orders, so I benefit, I make a couple of dollars profit, not enough to retire, unfortunately.

why wouldn't you sell these on ebay? for example, the netflix code can sell for $50 there. just doing my due diligence.

I do also sell on eBay since I'm a new user, I'm restriced to how much I can sell per month Smiley But thanks for your Input! I'm looking to gain rep as well so want to establish customers. Also you can see, many people sell these types of codes on here.

yeah, thanks for not going hostile.. i have no idea whether this is legitimate stuff or not. i'm not saying it is, but i'm not saying it isn't.

Cheers brother Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
DirecTV

DirectTV 1 Year Service Code - $25.00 [Premier / Ultimate Package / Sports / Movies in HD][Watch from PC or Tablet]

Read the posts above, yes it has TV channels, no you don't need to have a DirecTV Subscription

I have all the 100's, 200's, 300's (HBO Movies + All movies) Some 400's.. NHL Package, MLB PAckage, NBA NFL etc etc International

im not threadcrapping and i'm not accusing the OP, but why are these prices so much lower than retail? can it be that stolen credit cards are used to buy certificates?

I obtain these codes through promotions and bulk orders, so I benefit, I make a couple of dollars profit, not enough to retire, unfortunately.

why wouldn't you sell these on ebay? for example, the netflix code can sell for $50 there. just doing my due diligence.

I do also sell on eBay since I'm a new user, I'm restriced to how much I can sell per month Smiley But thanks for your Input! I'm looking to gain rep as well so want to establish customers. Also you can see, many people sell these types of codes on here.

yeah, thanks for not going hostile.. i have no idea whether this is legitimate stuff or not. i'm not saying it is, but i'm not saying it isn't.
DirecTV

DirecTV

why wouldn't you sell these on ebay? for example, the netflix code can sell for $40 there, as opposed to $15 here. just doing my due diligence.
DirecTV

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
DirecTV

DirecTV

Activity: 108
DirecTV

This has tv channels right? like 200+ channels streaming?

Refilled on codes!
How does the DirecTV code work?

Do I need to have an existing DirecTV account?
Same question here.

No, you do not need a DirecTV account, I provide you with a login, and you can change username and password, you get the DirecTV app and you watch everything from PC or Tablet

Or you can create a free online account and I provide you with username and Password.

What you see from Tablet.
Activity: 280

Same question here.

Answered. Please read PM.
Activity: 68

Selling 1 year Netflix codes, legit 15$

Legit one year codes, 15$, accepting BTC/LTC..

Pm me if you are interested, these codes work for all Netflix countries.

Thx for the code, sent btc and received code, just applied it and works like a charm@!

Enjoy, remember to leave a positive trust, thanks
Activity: 58
Selling 1 year Netflix codes, legit 15$

Legit one year codes, 15$, accepting BTC/LTC..

Pm me if you are interested, these codes work for all Netflix countries.

Thx for the code, sent btc and received code, just applied it and works like a charm@!
account gone.
Pages:
Jump to: