Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling of merits and btctalk accounts - page 5. (Read 1086 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
October 02, 2018, 11:27:28 AM
I saw that many users are selling their merits and hacked btctalk accounts, shouldn't these people be banned? What are the moderators here for? Why are threads like those even possible? In order to stop the selling of accounts I think mods should ban the ones selling as soon as possible. Most of the account sellers are going to try to scam you anyways, so they can make easy money off naive people very easily if they are allowed to do it here literally on the btctalk forum.
Actually selling the bitcointalk account are allowed but not encouraged so the sold account and the buyer and seller will get red tag if they get caught,so the moderators have nothing to do with that,if you want to stay away from scam then you need to stay away from account selling.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 09:59:21 AM
I saw that many users are selling their merits and hacked btctalk accounts, shouldn't these people be banned? What are the moderators here for? Why are threads like those even possible? In order to stop the selling of accounts I think mods should ban the ones selling as soon as possible. Most of the account sellers are going to try to scam you anyways, so they can make easy money off naive people very easily if they are allowed to do it here literally on the btctalk forum.
Pages:
Jump to: