Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling or buying? It's your very own decision! - page 3. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 959
Merit: 500
I take option three: Keeping! In that market, I can not buy! There is a really good chance that I can get coins later cheaper.
And selling? No! My plans were always to keep my coins for a longer period of time, even if a larger dip would happen. And now that we really face it, I will not change my plans.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I suggest you to know the market's tendency first!
\
I will keep o hold anything, that what I have and buy more, because I want to earn more money, So that instead of selling I'll just hold it, until the price goes up and up.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Yes, a lot of people are panicking now, because bitcoin has continued to fall, and some have sold their bitcoins.
I'm not worried, because I don't need money to invest in bitcoin. I can wait patiently.
I don't believe bitcoin will continue to fall, and it will soon return to normal.
Activity: 280
I currently buy some altcoin, and hold it
because I'm sure, in a few months the price will be back to normal, and now is an opportunity to buy as much as possible
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
maybe I'll keep saving my bitcoin until the price goes back up and up. because I'm sure the bitcoin price will soon rise again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
I was able to get out of the market before the fall. Guest I got lucky, but some of my friends lost a lot of money. They got impatient. I would have hold on until the end of the year. Not unless I badly needed the money. That’s why disposable income should be used in investing on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
You hit the right button my friend, no matter what happen to the BTC or other coin's price, it's up to the holder on what to do.
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
Every Day more funny posts made by the people well, it's okay.=)
Now the main question which now all discuss.Every day we see how bitcoin is falling, it is not surprising at the same background of the Chinese new year when people are pulling money on holidays etc , but with regard to the purchase that is information that bitcoin is still down to 7500 and then if all is well a sharp rise... Remember everyone decides to buy now or wait personally, I will wait.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
I am going to hold everything and buy more. I have invested only some of my savings and do not need this money for emergency.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: