Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling PoGo Account's Level 20-22 Random $3 Each SAFELY BOTTED - ZERO SOFTBAN - page 4. (Read 2833 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Bumping, Only 17 accounts left guys.
Bump only 20 accounts left.
bump.still have some account's left.
Still have 22 stock available.
NEW ACCOUNTS ADDED (20PCS ADDED ON STOCKS)
27 ACCOUNTS LEFT
SAMPLE POKEMON (RANDOM EACH ACCOUNT)

Just see my email and the account works fine and have really good pokemons, thanks for my first happy buy  Smiley

Your welcome mate that you are happy with your account Smiley As what I promise all the account's are safe and what you see on the details is what you get.Will added 20 new stocks later.

Current stock: 9 left.

Thanks guys for purchasing.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Just see my email and the account works fine and have really good pokemons, thanks for my first happy buy  Smiley
Also for faster communication for those who will encountered technicalities on receiving the details they can add me on our live support on skype: socialverifier
First buy on this forum, just knowing how it works. Did you send the account details to my email address?

It's automated mate you can check it on your paypal also kindly read the NOTE on my autobuy details you should use the paypal email on receiving the account details to avoid any issue on receiving.Can you tell me your email address you use so I can check into it? (just pm it here to me)
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
First buy on this forum, just knowing how it works. Did you send the account details to my email address?
New 20pcs stocks coming up  Smiley
Thanks for Bloom1090 for purchasing  Wink
I'll buy a account provided escrow is accepted. I will NOT purchase a account through a autobuy link. While $3 is not alot in terms of value, I won't intentionally hand over that amount without a safeguard in place. Nothing against you OP, but with scammers on the rise, everyone must protect theirselves and their coins.

I cannot assist escrow at the moment,it's not because I am not legit since already sold bunch of account's without any disputes.It's because the account's are randomly generated in my autobuy link don't have much time for now to do single order to process since I am doing it automated and boosting lot of accounts at the moment.I will let you know maybe later will have a free time to do escrow for you.Thanks  and have a nice day.
Thanks for all those who bought account's,Only 11 accounts left already sold 59 accounts since yesterday.
i vouch for this seller... bought through his link and paid paypal.. he sent me the code within 30 min.. all is working good... level 20

Thank you for the vouch and enjoy the account.
Activity: 182
whatever.. all i know is that i got my account from him within 30min and works good.. its not like your paying with btc.. your paying paypal.. and its 3$ relax dude.

Yes its $3.. My $3. You value your coins however you want. There yours. I'll value mine how I want. And I will NOT chance $3 to anybody that I don't feel comfortable with.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
whatever.. all i know is that i got my account from him within 30min and works good.. its not like your paying with btc.. your paying paypal.. and its 3$ relax dude.
Activity: 182
This actually makes the 3rd person I've tried to buy a account with through escrow. The first one had green trust of 16 or so, and they haven't responded either. I'll be damned if I send 2 cents to someone without protecting myself first.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
i vouch for this seller... bought through his link and paid paypal.. he sent me the code within 30 min.. all is working good... level 20
Pages:
Jump to: