Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling PSN account PS4 and PS3 with game,account psn with 60$ credit cheap - page 2. (Read 14136 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
selling account psn have 60$, account have game
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
Giving warranty for refund/recovery and yelling "I am the owner!". Go ahead, Escrow the transaction for a month.
If you're the real owner of the accounts, then the deactivate button isn't necessary.
Plus a warranty isn't necessary too.
To top it all,you say that "The account also might have other games.", if you were the real owner,why would you add another games for accounts that you know you are going to sell?
Seems fishy for me,TRADE WITH CAUTION!

I am the real owner because only me know info of account
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
are you the real owner?
or is that on of these hacked accounts?
best regards
I am the real owner

Please do not lie you are not the real owner of these accounts. Why would you have so many with various games if you were does not make sense. People have no problem buying accounts with the deactivate all button as long as your honest. Your prices are too low if they were legit accounts. Be careful with buying from him since he is clearly lieing now so who knows about his warranty.
Activity: 107
If you're the real owner of the accounts, then the deactivate button isn't necessary.
Plus a warranty isn't necessary too.
To top it all,you say that "The account also might have other games.", if you were the real owner,why would you add another games for accounts that you know you are going to sell?
Seems fishy for me,TRADE WITH CAUTION!
are you the real owner?
best regards
I am the real owner
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
★secondstrade.com★
are you the real owner?
best regards
What warranty do you offer? This account can be recovered if you call sony or if you request the password via email.
warranty are 7 days

it't account primary

some proof

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
What warranty do you offer? This account can be recovered if you call sony or if you request the password via email.
Hello, today I'm looking to sell some PSN accounts with various games, including GTA V, mortal kombat X, the witcher 3, bf hardline..v..v..

I'll sell an account with one of those games for $15, they all have deactivate button so you can download the games to your console. The account also might have other games.

Price may change if you need large quantities

Account PSN with $60 credit - $20
Account with game - 15$
Mortal Kombat X - $15
The witcher 3 - $15
GTA 5 - 13$
FIFA 15 - 13$
Call of Duty® Advanced Warfare - 13$
Far Cry 4 - 12$
The Crew - 12$
Dying Light - 12$
I can order any game you need