Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Saffron - page 3. (Read 7347 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
August 23, 2014, 04:35:40 AM
price?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 22, 2014, 01:40:13 PM
Hello everyone, I want to sell iranian saffron for the best prices, it is an expensive good and the price can vary from time to time, I am looking for long term relationship and I offer to use escrow, please comment or send message to discuss more. You can use it for better taste of food.
Saffron properties from wikipedia page with references:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saffron#Biomedical_research
There is some evidence to suggest that saffron may help alleviate the symptoms of major depressive disorder. Preclinical studies indicate that saffron could be a promising candidate for cancer chemoprevention studies. Early studies suggest that it may protect the eye from the direct effects of bright light, and from retinal stress in additional to slowing down macular degeneration and retinitis pigmentosa. (Most saffron-related research refers to the stigmas, but this is often not made explicit in research papers.) Some studies suggest that saffron may help relieve the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
We can use escrow to establish some trust Smiley
Do not hesitate to ask any question or you need any information.
ٍEvery kilo is 1550-1600$ depending on how much you want + post fee which is about 12$ for every 200 gram and this cost reduces if you want more.
Pages:
Jump to: