Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Signature Space (Hero Member) - page 2. (Read 3234 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
October 16, 2014, 02:00:22 AM
I'll give you 0.002BTC weekly for a link underneath your current ad.

Are you just wanting the link itself, or are there stipulations (i.e., "no other links on that line")?
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
October 15, 2014, 05:00:53 PM
I'll give you 0.002BTC weekly for a link underneath your current ad.
legendary
October 15, 2014, 04:54:44 PM
   .:;:.
 .:;;;;;:.
   ;;;;;
   ;;;;;
   ;;;;;
   ;;;;;
   ;:;;;
legendary
October 08, 2014, 08:43:31 PM
Hey all! Rather than going through the signature campaigns, I've decided to start selling my signature directly. Here are my current stats:

Activity:   546
Position:   Hero Member

So a bit about my posting habits:

1) I don't spam
2) I don't post off-topic things (unless they are related to a topic that spawned within the thread and I feel it adds to the conversation -- I also clearly denote when I do this)
3) My posting habits change from time to time, depending on what's going on

I'm a part of multiple projects around the forums, and am extremely active. But I rarely post unless I have something that actually contributes to the conversation. I've never worried about post count, and post the same regardless as to if I have a signature campaign going or not. With that said, I absolutely will not accept any offers that are contingent on making x posts per week/month/etc. All this does is help entice people to spam, and I refuse to be a part of that. In fact, when I bump my own topics, I delete the previous bump prior to that so it doesn't pad my post count.

If anyone's interested in possibly working with me, feel free to toss me a PM and we'll go from there.

Thanks all!
Pages:
Jump to: