Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling speed up tool for captcha typing work. ( 0.0045 btc ). - page 3. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

This is a paid software. And I have tried all the available third party captcha solving software  and I found this tool  as best to work on captchas.

This tool gives good flow of captchas with high speed, so that you can type them fast enough and you are able to earn more from sites like qlinkgroup, captchatypers, kolotibablo, megatypers.

I don't get it. It speeds up how fast the CAPTCHAs load so that you can type them in without as much of a delay?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Sure pm me.
For $1 what do you got to lose?
But is this a program or a key that you are selling?

I am not selling a program , I am selling a licence keys to activate the program. Let me know if you are interested to buy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Sure pm me.
For $1 what do you got to lose?
But is this a program or a key that you are selling?
legendary
Then how does it "speed up" your CAPTCHA typing?

This is a paid software. And I have tried all the available third party captcha solving software  and I found this tool  as best to work on captchas.

This tool gives good flow of captchas with high speed, so that you can type them fast enough and you are able to earn more from sites like qlinkgroup, captchatypers, kolotibablo, megatypers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
Then how does it "speed up" your CAPTCHA typing?
legendary
How does it work?
Is it using auto captcha solving services like death by captcha?

No . Its not a auto captcha solver. After installing this tool, you need to solve the captchas manually. Automated bots or softwares are not allowed by qlinkgroup or you may banned while using auto software.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
In math we trust.
How does it work?
Is it using auto captcha solving services like death by captcha?
legendary
Are you using qlinkgroup client ( Official software ) and not able to type faster. Then this speed up tool is for you only.

If you have a typing speed of 25 words per minute. Then you can work much better on qlinkgroup server and earn $$.

This software is a paid software which is just $1 / month.

Post here if you are interested to buy the key this software.

Software is totally safe and secure to use and work for captcha typing sites. This software works for captcha servers like captchatypers.com, qlinkgroup.com, megatypers, kolotibablo.
Pages:
Jump to: