Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Sr. Member bitcointalk.org account 0.05 btc - page 2. (Read 2426 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Maybe (it will be possible for) the new buyer/owner to ask the other users if they can remove the negative trusts, and if he prove that the new buyer is not nyktalgia I am sure they will remove all the negative trusts.

Have you seen all the negative trust? That will never be removed.

I meant all the default trust ones, I know it is impossible to convince all who have left a negative trust to him but maybe the new buyer can try to contact all the users who left a negative trust.
Activity: 742
thread bump

Please close this thread. This account is useless.
I dont think you read this.

Who will buy this Account which have such trust point : Trust: -17: -3 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Better than worthless for me.

No signature campaign will Accept
Noone will agree to deal with
Will get lower position of its any thought if posted in any topic

I am sure Newbie will be better than this

Maybe (it will be possible for) the new buyer/owner to ask the other users if they can remove the negative trusts, and if he prove that the new buyer is not nyktalgia I am sure they will remove all the negative trusts.

Have you seen all the negative trust? That will never be removed.
Activity: 714
thread bump

thread bump

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
thread bump
Activity: 336
Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
I like how you all post without reading just to pad your post count. I stated in bold[1] that I will remove my feedback under certain conditions (e.g. if sold). The only other person on DefaultTrust[2] that left negative feedback is Quickseller, thus there is only 1 person to convince. Most signature campaigns[3] are also ran by humans that you can talk to. I was denied access to campaign in the past due to negative trust left for me. I was able to explain the situation to the person managing the campaign and allowed to join regardless.

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10647437
[2] as far as I can tell, my trust List is modified.
[3] I assume this is the reason someone would want to buy the account.

Did read those posts but did you saw the Untrusted feedbacks?
THere are 35 Untrusted negative feedback , so even after the removal of those , it will stay negative
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
I like how you all post without reading just to pad your post count. I stated in bold[1] that I will remove my feedback under certain conditions (e.g. if sold). The only other person on DefaultTrust[2] that left negative feedback is Quickseller, thus there is only 1 person to convince. Most signature campaigns[3] are also ran by humans that you can talk to. I was denied access to campaign in the past due to negative trust left for me. I was able to explain the situation to the person managing the campaign and allowed to join regardless.

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10647437
[2] as far as I can tell, my trust List is modified.
[3] I assume this is the reason someone would want to buy the account.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Selling Sr. Member bitcointalk.org account 0.15 btc

Posts ---> 488
Activity ---> 280
Position ---> Sr. Member
Date Registered ---> November 14, 2013, 05:40:54 AM

wow look at all that red!!!!
yeah no one is buying because they wouldnt be able to participate in any signature campaign so theres no point of having it

the negative trust can still be removed by those who gave it
I hope they will remove it
Maybe the guy who buys this account can convience them to remove the negative trust
Price lowered to 0.10 btc
If you are interested PM me

it will never be remove even if you manage to sell your account, the red trust will still be there, even if you are offering 0.05 for that, i doubt people will take since there is no good paying sig campaign that accepts a red trust account
Dude there is so much negative trust on the account you are selling. Change the password with your eyes closed and leave the account. This account will not get accepted to Sig Campaigns and will not want to be traded.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Posts ---> 488
Activity ---> 280
Position ---> Sr. Member

yeah no one is buying because they wouldnt be able to participate in any signature campaign so theres no point of having it

Maybe the guy who buys this account can convience them to remove the negative trust

I doubt you will have your trust removed nomatter what. You have 3 negative trusts
Activity: 294

Posts ---> 488
Activity ---> 280
Position ---> Sr. Member

Activity: 378

Posts ---> 488
Activity ---> 280
Position ---> Sr. Member

Activity: 728

Posts ---> 488
Activity ---> 280
Position ---> Sr. Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i think a neutral trusted 'Member' account us more valuable than your account right now
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
i will buy this account for -0.01BTC so it mean give me the account + 0.01BTC and i will take your account and delete it 0.01BTC is my service charges , what you say ?

I second this offer. Actually, for my service it only costs 0.005 xD.

Be nice to the guy, maybe he got setup or framed. Although alot are, not all negative trusted members are here just to scam. But shorena and redsn0w do have good reasons.

OP: There's no demand for Neg-trusted accounts as they are useless. If you are in urgent need to get rid of it, I'd recommend to either lower the prices severely, or simply give it away. Another alternative is to change the signature to one of your own websites?

for me all accounts with nagitive trust have scamed in past or tried to scam , admins , mods and other trusted members are well awear of upcoming scam so they mark the account with red ink , they are not fool
Activity: 350
i will buy this account for -0.01BTC so it mean give me the account + 0.01BTC and i will take your account and delete it 0.01BTC is my service charges , what you say ?

I second this offer. Actually, for my service it only costs 0.005 xD.

Be nice to the guy, maybe he got setup or framed. Although alot are, not all negative trusted members are here just to scam. But shorena and redsn0w do have good reasons.

OP: There's no demand for Neg-trusted accounts as they are useless. If you are in urgent need to get rid of it, I'd recommend to either lower the prices severely, or simply give it away. Another alternative is to change the signature to one of your own websites?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
@shorena , I have received the same PMs but I wil not remove my negative trust against him. He is very suspicious, pay attention guys.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
Maybe this is a good thread to tell you in detail why I left you the negative feedback. I hope you will not close it.

#1 closed threads:

You have closed several[1][2][3][4] threads where you asked for a loan and refered to communication via PM. This smells fishy because it removes the public record of the loan. It would potentially give you the oportunity to secure several loans with identical collateral. Additional you are trying to sell your collateral here.

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--975241
[2] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--974990
[3] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--972564
[4] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10614151

#2 buying trust

I was away for a while and came back to the following 4 PMs.

If anyone needs proof of their legitimacy I can report them to the staff. In the first message you ask me to remove the rating because you did not scam anyone. I know that, thats not the point here. The point is that I have a strong feeling you might do so, due to your behaviour. As a follow up you offer:

-snip-
I will give you a possitive feedback

which makes you look even more shady as this sounds like you are trying to buy the removal of my feedback with your positive one.

I dont want you to hinder you in selling your account or in taking a loan with your account as collateral. I will remove the feedback once the deal is over, thus my rating will not affect a buyer or money lender in the case of a default.

It might have been an honest mistake, but you acted like a scammer. Thats all the rating reflects, Ill change its wording and let it link here. I hope this will be enough for thosing considering buying or lending. I personally will neither cover your loan nor buy your account as your posting history has no bitcoin address I could request a signed message from.
Pages:
Jump to: