Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Sr.Member-Hero Member-Legendary 4 ACCS LEFT! - page 3. (Read 4750 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I have a transaction with him in escrow, bitrated (collin), then after I send the BTC, he didnt respon anymore, so be cautious with this guys. I wouldn't recommend him.

i told you with two days before that i will don't know my free schedule.

also, i did nothing that may means that i tried to scam you. I even wrote myself to collyncrypto on telegram to release the funds to you.

Smiley
So we can do the transaction now right? If you are really serious, if not, then I just lose transaction fees because of you worth around 7-8$ ish I guess.

This is a lie. The fee of bitrated was 1.88$ -> 40k satoshi. Sadly I don't want to sell it at that low price anymore.

In any cases the acc. was bought yesterday through selly.gg
That is on bitrated fee, but what about the fee when I send it to bitrated from bittrex? LOL,
Guys just look at all the guys posting here, its all newbie. Be careful with this guy.

that's ur problem, not mine!

up
See? thats your problem, because at the middle of the deal, you dint do your part.

guys, be careful on this guy, Don't trade him on selly, just do escrow for him, and be sure that he will give the details to escrow first, so that you will not lose fees on your transaction.

Are you retard? I have waited for your ass 2 days. Fucking 2 days I told you that I am going to busy the next days. Even when I waited in the airport 8 hours you've been replying at every 2 hours. So where's my fault?

I fucking accepted to sell you an account at almost half a price and I was ok with the escrow. I had not a problem, or to try to start a dispute or whatever. I've been totally fairplay. All of this was only your fault.

Start to learn how to do a trade.

We started to talk 8 days ago. When I was in airport and I had time you started the trade: minime01 created the trade
6 days ago

But he funded the trade in the day I was unavailable: minime01 payment confirmed
5 days ago · info

The other day the internet had security issues and most of the website I could not access. But he gets disperate after 24 hours and start a dispute even if i was offline:

minime01 disputed the trade
4 days ago ·

So indeed, this is not the type of person to trade.

leave my thread to go on normally, not with an idiot like you here.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
I have a transaction with him in escrow, bitrated (collin), then after I send the BTC, he didnt respon anymore, so be cautious with this guys. I wouldn't recommend him.

also, i did nothing that may means that i tried to scam you. I even wrote myself to collyncrypto on telegram to release the funds to you.

Smiley
So we can do the transaction now right? If you are really serious, if not, then I just lose transaction fees because of you worth around 7-8$ ish I guess.

This is a lie. The fee of bitrated was 1.88$ -> 40k satoshi. Sadly I don't want to sell it at that low price anymore.

That is on bitrated fee, but what about the fee when I send it to bitrated from bittrex? LOL,
Guys just look at all the guys posting here, its all newbie. Be careful with this guy.

up
See? thats your problem, because at the middle of the deal, you dint do your part.

guys, be careful on this guy, Don't trade him on selly, just do escrow for him, and be sure that he will give the details to escrow first, so that you will not lose fees on your transaction.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi

I am interested again a sr. member.

Smiley

up

Smiley

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
fast user! recomend!

Smiley

And what about my account? Or everyone are liars, except you?

Indeed
Activity: 156

Smiley

And what about my account? Or everyone are liars, except you?

Smiley

Smiley

I will contact selly.gg because the payment was not received by me.

Ok, I'll wait. Because you don't responding me in Selly, in PM and so on...

http://take.ms/PVkzc
http://take.ms/8IXXh

And I'm not the only one...

Indeed I check it out and you are not at completed orders.

How then I received an email for Selly with account that doesn't exist? Here is my transaction:
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/9a40d3692278fc64095246384b7a3b95b09a7069b459a4e5c591fcc257f502c6/

I understand your point. But I don't know who to believe, selly.gg or you. Also you may bought the account from other users. I can't know what happened there exactly.

How then I received an email for Selly with account that doesn't exist? Here is my transaction:
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/9a40d3692278fc64095246384b7a3b95b09a7069b459a4e5c591fcc257f502c6/

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: