Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling the Bakkt news? - page 2. (Read 235 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 24, 2019, 06:20:03 AM
Bakkt has quite a stash of Bitcoin gathered in the last months. So Bakkt can only "sell the news" indeed.

CME sounds as a good reason. Also maybe some speculators try to get some extra money off our expectations.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 24, 2019, 06:04:29 AM
I think the fall is due to the fact that six-month futures are closed on CME and because of this, push the price down to buy at a lower price

I think so. And as always this is a temporary phenomenon
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
September 24, 2019, 05:58:13 AM
I think the fall is due to the fact that six-month futures are closed on CME and because of this, push the price down to buy at a lower price
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
September 24, 2019, 05:56:22 AM
I understand that lots of cryptomaniacs here are expecting a bull run after Bakkt launched Bitcoin futures trading last September 23rd. However, it turns out that it heads the other way around.

Instead of a bull run, the price is down once again.

I think institutional investors are looking for a bottom price target before hitting the buy button. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think they’re doing this to accumulate more Bitcoin.

This isn’t like Facebook’s Libra coin announcement, where bull run really commenced and it almost reached $14k before correcting.

Do you think they’re selling the news in order to accumulate more Bitcoin? Or Bakkt’s recent news doesn’t really impact at all?
Pages:
Jump to: