Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling ** The VERY FIRST BFL ASIC Order ** - page 2. (Read 4326 times)

vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hi, so if I understand correctly. If I have a 3xxx order for a jalapeño, can I get this upgraded to a single sc and not lose my place in the line?

I think that is correct.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Hi, so if I understand correctly. If I have a 3xxx order for a jalapeño, can I get this upgraded to a single sc and not lose my place in the line?
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
I have the absolute first order from BFL for any ASIC products. It is for one Jalapeno. I'll send it off to the winner as soon as I receive it.

BFL is promising 4.5gh/s at only 4.5 watts!

I just need to get some money together for college so I thought I'd give this a try.

Bidding starts at BTC1! Minimum increment of BTC0.1 please. Auction ends May 1st or when BFL ships. I reserve the right to cancel the auction at any point before payment is sent to me.

Additionally
, BFL is offering the chance to upgrade this order to an SC Single, which would make this the first SC Single to be shipped. If you're interested in bidding on this, then make it clear in your bid that you are bidding for the SC Single by bidding with the format: "SC Single: BTC200". Minimum increment for bidding on SC Single is BTC1. If you're bidding for the Jalapeno, please signify that by following the format: "Jalapeno: BTC10".

If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer.

--Garrett

What order number is it? Also why are they offering to upgrade?
Activity: 182
I am a student of programming and design.
I am also full of shit

Cheesy

Thanks for the semi-invigorating auction garr  Tongue
Sorry for not being fair to all of you, but I sold it to someone who I've dealt with in the past so I know I won't have any troubles Smiley

What I will tell you is the price was over 70 bitcoins, so that should make those of you just bidding on the Jalapeno not feel so bad about missing out.

--Garrett

I bid BTC200 up front
legendary
What's a GPU?
Sorry for not being fair to all of you, but I sold it to someone who I've dealt with in the past so I know I won't have any troubles Smiley

What I will tell you is the price was over 70 bitcoins, so that should make those of you just bidding on the Jalapeno not feel so bad about missing out.

--Garrett
okay guess we dont even get the chance to outbid him.......

Can i pm you with an offer and then you just accecpt it?

yeah whats happening here. this auction is kinda meh

*ima have a milkshake*
legendary
Activity: 1630
okay guess we dont even get the chance to outbid him.......

Can i pm you with an offer and then you just accecpt it?
I hereby cancel the auction, because I sold the preorder to a buyer who wishes to remain anonymous.

Thanks to all who participated. If you want to get in on some other early preorders I suggest picking up some Cognitive shares! Cognitive has one of the first preorders from BFL for seven SC Singles.

...well okay then
legendary
What's a GPU?
I hereby cancel the auction, because I sold the preorder to a buyer who wishes to remain anonymous.

Thanks to all who participated. If you want to get in on some other early preorders I suggest picking up some Cognitive shares! Cognitive has one of the first preorders from BFL for seven SC Singles.
Jalapeno BTC3.3
legendary
okay well my 3.2bid stands,

Ill also bid 11btc for the single

Also I would request that you atleast attempt to change shipping with BFL as sometimes they let you sometimes they dont
legendary
What's a GPU?

Can we pay you for it then later prior to shipping choose to upgrade to an single?

No, because that removes incentive to bid on making it a SC Single in the first place.

If I buy this can you mine for me OP? Willing to pay a 5% fee or something until I need it reshipped.

Thanks.

Yes I will host it for my usual rate of 10%. Being among the first ASIC orders you'll want to have this baby up and hashing ASAP, and I totally recognize that some people will want me to host it for at least little while so I'm happy to provide that as an option.

--Garrett
vip
Activity: 840
If I buy this can you mine for me OP? Willing to pay a 5% fee or something until I need it reshipped.

Thanks.
legendary

Can we pay you for it then later prior to shipping choose to upgrade to an single?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Jalapeno: BTC3.1
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
SC Single: BTC77

My bid assumes BFL will start shipping before auction ends, otherwise it is null and void. If by mid-April BFL does not ship, my bid is cancelled.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Jalapeno: BTC3
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
SC Single: BTC10

Sorry I missed the 77 offer, can't edit, won't outbid given current BFL credibility Wink
Pages:
Jump to: