Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling tokens from myetherwallet - page 4. (Read 2036 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 05:24:18 AM
If you want to make a legal currency, you need to trade on the exchange where your country is, and if you want to keep investing, you can trade in binance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
December 27, 2017, 05:20:31 AM
You first must transfer youre coins to a exchange. You should make an account on bittrex or etherdelta like users postet before me then go to deposit and they will generate a adress where you should sent the coins. Make from my etherwallet the payment to the provided adress and you should see them into youre exchange balance. I suggest to transfer to an exchange olny the amount you what to trade and the move it back to youre personal wallet where you have the private key. It is not safe to keep money on a exchange
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
December 27, 2017, 05:15:35 AM
Will be watching this thread if someone can give a step-by-step guide on how to sell eth token to an exchange. I'm holding some eth tokens but haven't done the actual selling of it on an exchange. Like how can I transfer an eth token to an exchange? What address will I use for example in bittrex/poloniex to transfer a specific token.

Sorry I'm a noob when it comes to eth tokens as I just ignored those before. Now, I'm seeing the importance of them.  Cry By the way, I have balance in my MEW so no worries about the gas thing.

You set up an account on that exchange, then it varies from site to site, but generally you navigate to the coin that you want, and then click on it, or on 'deposit' or 'generate address' ... and the exchange will then give you an address to send that coin to. If you're using ERC20 tokens, make sure that you don't just click on ETH and generate an address, because that will only work for Ethereum (and not ETH-based tokens) - you need to have an address for the exact coin that you want. If it's a big coin, then the bigger exchanges (eg Bittrex) are best, if it's a small coin these are often only on EtherDelta, which is a pain to use and you'd probably need to find an online tutorial.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
December 27, 2017, 04:29:24 AM
Hi guys can you please teach me how to sell tokens from myetherwallet?

Give me some legit sites and good for trading/selling tokens or altcoins.
And how much fee do we need to trade/sell my tokens?

what to do if i dont have eth and i want to sell my tokens.

just open etherdelta, idex etc(depends on your token market) and copy deposit address, deposit, and start trading
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 04:09:08 AM
Etherdelta. Com is best way to sell your ethereum tokens
Etherdelta got hacked a few days ago and many people lost their accoutns.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 09:33:00 AM
Etherdelta. Com is best way to sell your ethereum tokens
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
September 22, 2017, 09:28:20 AM
Will be watching this thread if someone can give a step-by-step guide on how to sell eth token to an exchange. I'm holding some eth tokens but haven't done the actual selling of it on an exchange. Like how can I transfer an eth token to an exchange? What address will I use for example in bittrex/poloniex to transfer a specific token.

Sorry I'm a noob when it comes to eth tokens as I just ignored those before. Now, I'm seeing the importance of them.  Cry By the way, I have balance in my MEW so no worries about the gas thing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
September 22, 2017, 09:22:07 AM

You can transfer your BTC and ETH to Coinbase and sell your coins for fiat if thats what you're into.  There are fees associated with the sale and it is likely recognized income in your country for tax purposes.  If you live in the US, my understanding is that they have to send you a 1099-MISC if the sale is for more than $600 USD.

You can also try to sell locally.  Unless you live in a major city you will wait a bit longer and its kind of a hassel.  You are still responsible to claim it as income when you file your taxes but you won't receive a 1099-MISC.  
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
September 22, 2017, 09:19:09 AM
you can sell them through etherdelta. Its safe and secure. Or you can send them to exchanges such as tidex or bittrex, cryptopia or any other which you trust.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 09:18:22 AM
you can use etherdelta.com for ethereum tokens. and you can use bittrex.com and poloniex.com
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
September 22, 2017, 09:15:07 AM

Pages:
Jump to: