Pages:
Author

Topic: ▞▞ ❖ Selling Unique Bitcoin HYIP ★ Scripts - Made by Team of Professionals ❖ ▚▚ - page 3. (Read 10819 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 129
Merit: 24
Professional Developer
Can you also offer some promotion service or help?HuhHuh?
If yesss how much plz

Please contact me privately for promotion options, I do not advertise them publicly.
Activity: 24
Can you also offer some promotion service or help?HuhHuh?
If yesss how much plz
Professional Developer
tnq for the 20% discount bro, looking forward for more deals with you m8

You are very welcome! Feel free to contact me for any help if needed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
tnq for the 20% discount bro, looking forward for more deals with you m8
Activity: 364

The new Template is now available!

Very good looking template, and script works smoothly, just tested.
Vouch! ++
Professional Developer
how much for custom functions?
delivery time?

Customization expenses fully does depend on the amount/difficulty of functions and customizations required.
Same does go for delivery time.
Please message me as much detailed information as possible about what you exactly are looking to be done, so that I can determine pricing.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Supporter
how much for custom functions?
delivery time?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Investor - Financial Analyst

Latest updates:
I have just sent an update package with instructions for all of my clients who have purchases the script. If you have any questions, contact me as you normally do.

• Paygate has now additional layer of verifying incoming data received from API for comparison with out system database
  • Improved anti-spam script, in order to completely remove any possibility of sending more requests than allowed
  • More parameters added to configuration in order to make the setup even more simple for beginers
  • Automated Outgoing Payments now have a "Queue" system, which ensures that no payments will get stuck in ANY Server loads.
  • Deposit requests on client side will now get cached, saving entries in server-side cache, to reduce server load.
  • Added separate and detailed logging files for every transaction going thru the system.
  • Added separate Script (Page) where you can enter manual deposits, payouts, and referral commissions into the system and main table.

Thank you, MicroCode™.

Thank you for the help with putting the updates online  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 34

The new Template is now available!

https://i.imgur.com/UVExw0i.png

THANKS!!!! This looks SUPER AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing this!!!
Activity: 47
Professional Developer
how much for fully custom design?

This depends on what are the requirements. Like, if there is a logo needed, banners. Animated or Static? Poster or Thread Design? And so on..
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Investor & Programmer
Professional Developer
Thank you for the deal, very well made and documented system

You are welcome!
I am giving discount for second and further purchases!
Activity: 43
Thank you for the deal, very well made and documented system
Activity: 24
are you going to add more templates for your script?Huh?? i will definetely be interested if you do!!!!!!!
Activity: 364

Latest updates:
I have just sent an update package with instructions for all of my clients who have purchases the script. If you have any questions, contact me as you normally do.

• Paygate has now additional layer of verifying incoming data received from API for comparison with out system database
  • Improved anti-spam script, in order to completely remove any possibility of sending more requests than allowed
  • More parameters added to configuration in order to make the setup even more simple for beginers
  • Automated Outgoing Payments now have a "Queue" system, which ensures that no payments will get stuck in ANY Server loads.
  • Deposit requests on client side will now get cached, saving entries in server-side cache, to reduce server load.
  • Added separate and detailed logging files for every transaction going thru the system.
  • Added separate Script (Page) where you can enter manual deposits, payouts, and referral commissions into the system and main table.

Thank you, MicroCode™.

Great job, thanks you! Update installation took only about 5 minutes for me. I really love the new deposit adder, and website now opens much faster xDDD
Cant wait for more for u,,, you are da man!
Professional Developer

Latest updates:

Thank you, MicroCode™.

Activity: 5
wtf is this about?HuhHuhHuhHuh i have purchased the script 2 timers and i get discout... and i run good money

I can see from your profile and your trust score that you're a very reputable member!!!
Oh and your post timestamp was conveniently aligned with MicroBrain's!

Haha  Cheesy, don't make it so obvious guy(s)!

wtf is this about?HuhHuhHuhHuh i have purchased the script 2 timers and i get discout... and i run good money

Please excuse me, but we have a but-hurt customer, which did not like the agreement, or is just a wanna-be something.

I didn't buy anything from you and I exposed you to the point you admitted it yourself. Seems to me you're the one who's butthurt mate!
Professional Developer

Please excuse me, but we have a but-hurt customer, which did not like the agreement, or is just a wanna-be something.
Pages:
Jump to: