Pages:
Author

Topic: SELLING UNVERIFIED BINANCE ACCOUNTS - page 2. (Read 416 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 05:45:18 AM
Someone hired me and I made around 400 Unverified Binance account before to vote for their certain coin. I want to have an escrow for the funds unless the latter is willing to go first.

$40 for each account.

Message me on telegram: @creatine413
Would you do $40 paypal due to the dispute capability?

Also what domain is the email?

I used a disposable email for all. You just need an SMS Verification to withdraw the funds. You can also input your own 2FA
Your opinion on paypal?

I can only accept BTC/ETH/LTC/BTC Cash. We can do escrow sir if you want
I'm not intimately familiar with escrow, but dealing with a third party would take to long for what I'm trying to do.

You're probably not going to give the account over to a brand new bct account, so I'll keep looking, thanks.

Edit: actually what is your process for escrow?
Activity: 56
January 07, 2018, 05:39:58 AM
Someone hired me and I made around 400 Unverified Binance account before to vote for their certain coin. I want to have an escrow for the funds unless the latter is willing to go first.

$40 for each account.

I used a disposable email for all. You just need an SMS Verification to withdraw the funds. You can also input your own 2FA
Your opinion on paypal?

I can only accept BTC/ETH/LTC/BTC Cash. We can do escrow sir if you want
January 07, 2018, 05:39:04 AM

$40 for each account.

Your opinion on paypal?
January 07, 2018, 05:33:42 AM

$40 for each account.

January 07, 2018, 05:31:59 AM

$40 for each account.

January 07, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

$40 for each account in BTC or ETH or LTC

I used a disposable email for each.

Feel free to put in your own 2FA and SMS Verification. In order to withdraw funds for the account, you'll need your SMS Verification.

Update: 390 left

Pages:
Jump to: