Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling up to 4 $20 Play Station Network cards - page 2. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
ok thanks, i hope my btc will be transfer to my wallet soon....
Activity: 28
IDK im kinda new to this too but payments are done every so often (hour, day, week) so idk when u will get it. sorry that i cant help there but when u get it, i'll be here Smiley
ok but there is one problem... my btc are in this website (slush's pool i think it's called?) https://mining.bitcoin.cz/

i changed my send threshold to 5.9 (I have 6.5 BTC confirmed) but im not receiving my payment???

I even have the wallet sending address correct as well so I'm confused why im not getting my payment sent... i didn't even get an email from the system to get my payment...

do you know anything about this?

Thanks
You have a bitcoin wallet right? if you do, then you click on send coins and i'll give you my adress that you should send to. Once i recieve the coins, i will message you the Code. Also i only have 1 right now sorry, but by later tonight in 1-2 hours or definatly by tomorrow i will have the others, just message me! its 3BTC per card
how do i buy (sorry im noob)?
two cards!! Smiley
so i have 6 btc... will that land me a card or more?
yeah i only sell for BTC Smiley
ummm so you accept btc?
I have 4 playstation network cards each valued at $20. These can be used to buy things on the playstation store including games and DLCs. Message Me! Also feel free to leave a comment about what else you would be interested in buying!
Pages:
Jump to: