Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Verified BING Ads Accounts + 100% WORKING - page 2. (Read 15080 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i want to buy bing account. plese add me on skype. mahrfaisal862
Activity: 12
Bing Ads Activated Accounts and Bing Ads Coupons Available
I have Bing Ads accounts for sale

1. bing ads account with impressions and clicks
2. is working world wide
3. 50$ threshold

Prices:
1. bing account with impressions and clicks - $25
2. bing ads coupons - Reasonable depends on coupon value ($100 and $107) available

Payments accepted by:
*Paypal
*Skrill

pm skype - csrathore732

This is scammer, not buy account with him.
Activity: 6
Hi are you still selling bing account if yes plz ping me at my skype . shoneshone121  coz i cant see you id here

Thanks

I buy lots of bing accounts from different sellers. But last 2-3 weeks most of the sellers can't give the accounts or blocking the accounts given by them. But this seller provide me 5 accounts and they were good and faced no ban problem. Already set another order. Hopefully it will also be the same experience. Smiley

Thank Bro! Smiley
I buy lots of bing accounts from different sellers. But last 2-3 weeks most of the sellers can't give the accounts or blocking the accounts given by them. But this seller provide me 5 accounts and they were good and faced no ban problem. Already set another order. Hopefully it will also be the same experience. Smiley
Great Seller and awesome service. I've purchased Bing Ads Account with impressions. I contact with the seller easily through Skype and kindly answer me all my questions. He delivered my account in less time that promise in thread and provide me a detailed instructions about how to prevent bans and run campaigns safely. English is not my primary language then I have no words to describe his excellent service. I'll be back for more accounts no doubts. Thanks!!!

Best regards,

Mauricio
Thank Bro!  Smiley
Great Seller and awesome service. I've purchased Bing Ads Account with impressions. I contact with the seller easily through Skype and kindly answer me all my questions. He delivered my account in less time that promise in thread and provide me a detailed instructions about how to prevent bans and run campaigns safely. English is not my primary language then I have no words to describe his excellent service. I'll be back for more accounts no doubts. Thanks!!!

Best regards,

Mauricio
Accounts will out of stock soon this month. Thank everyone order. Hope have reviews this week!
I am allways purchasing bing accounts almost 1 every week  but the price is little high i can purchase in other forum $200 coupon loaded for $35 paying with paypal in other forum. 

But i will add you to my skype  i could need your services in the future.

I have payment in Paypal. I added you Smiley
Activity: 19
I am allways purchasing bing accounts almost 1 every week  but the price is little high i can purchase in other forum $200 coupon loaded for $35 paying with paypal in other forum. 

But i will add you to my skype  i could need your services in the future.

10 reviews with the first order will discount $10 on next order!
https://i.imgur.com/KDYJvhn.png

★★★3 REASONS WHY YOU CHOSE BING ADS ACCOUNT★★★

1.Not spend too much money to test your campaign with Bing Ads.
2.Less competitive advertising.
3. Minimize the cost of advertising

★★★BING ACCOUNT PRICES★★★
BING VERIFIED ACCOUNT + $50 COUPON(BONUS) + 50$ THRESHOLD
Price: $20 Per Account
Account Include:
+ VPN or Private Proxy login.
+ Account Impressions or Opportunities on one campaign.
+ Document prevent from Banning & Bonus get free $50 coupon.

BING VERIFIED ACCOUNT + $100 COUPON LOAD + 50$ THRESHOLD
Price: $35 Per Account
Account Include:

BING VERIFIED ACCOUNT + $200 COUPON LOAD + 50$ THRESHOLD
Price: $60 Per Account
Account Include:

First $ 5 for a deposit and pay total money when you receive your account.
BTC: TOPIC CLOSE

CONTACT ME:
Email: TOPIC CLOSE

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I trust your service?
A: You only pay the first $ 5 for trust and total money when you receive your account.

Q: How long will I get my account?
A: You will receive the account within 3 to 5 days. If overloaded, I will notify you by email & Skype.

Q: Could you provide more details that how could I prevent from banning?
A: Sure! You will receive documents when you get the account.

Q: Why do you not provide account load with $50 coupon?
$50 coupon is free. I will guide you to get $50 coupon.

Q: What are your payment methods?
A: I get payments in Paypal, Bitcoin. For Paypal please plus $5 fee per service.

Refund Policy
+ You can not cancel first order $5 deposit.
+ Your account will TeamViewer before you get it. I will not refund if you account banned. (Don't worry. You will get document to prevent from banning)
+ If I couldn't provide coupon/Account I will refund 100%.

Customer Testimonials

Best regards,

Mauricio

TOPIC CLOSE
Pages:
Jump to: