Pages:
Author

Topic: selling vps windows or Linux |admin | ||1 GB||1 CPU||30 G SSD|| 5$ monthly| - page 2. (Read 16565 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 100
CareerXon - PRESALE ON 4TH NOV 50% BONUS
do you have a website where we can order?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
IS this $6 for 12 months? If so, i'm definitely interested at this price. WIll wait and see what the last vouch copy says to make sure it's legit though. How can we be guranteed the vps for 12 months? Also, can we pay to renew it after 12 months?
\yes it 12 month yes u can renew
That did not answer the question adequately, but can see from earlier posts that it's a monthly rate, 12 months is probably the entire lifespan of the vps.

Sorry to say that the OP gve me vouch for one month but it shutdown after 1 week and no answer at all
i didn't  give u vouch copy to get vouch after one month this realy not good so that's i have right to shut dawn it
thanks
if you look at the topic you told you give me vouch for one month and within 1 week you shutdown and because of that i never buy from newbie, last time again i scammed by a newbie a beggar for 3$.
That is quite understandable, op was expecting a vouch after few days of use, while you still have the rest of the month to continue testing his service but a vouch after 2 weeks would be fair to all parties,because vouching just after few days doesn't augur well for the interest of those who would buy the service based on the vouch.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Sorry to say that the OP gve me vouch for one month but it shutdown after 1 week and no answer at all
i didn't  give u vouch copy to get vouch after one month this realy not good so that's i have right to shut dawn it
thanks
if you look at the topic you told you give me vouch for one month and within 1 week you shutdown and because of that i never buy from newbie, last time again i scammed by a newbie a beggar for 3$.
it not my problem bro who scam you
all the story i no need get vouch form vps after 1 month
thanks
Activity: 275
"real legend never die"
thanks
thanks
Activity: 275
"real legend never die"
What is the download speeds that can be obtained through the VPS? If I buy, I'd use for basically download pretty big files and uploading them. Is that do-able on these?
download speed as you see in the above pic
it
336 Mbs
IS this $6 for 12 months? If so, i'm definitely interested at this price. WIll wait and see what the last vouch copy says to make sure it's legit though. How can we be guranteed the vps for 12 months? Also, can we pay to renew it after 12 months?
\yes it 12 month yes u can renew
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Can I receive a vouch copy of  two of them?
I want to test them out for the month to see if it can do what I intend to use them for which is transferring files from one site to another.

This being said where are the vps located? I mean the ip address locations so I know what speeds to expect for what I am intending to do with them.

Thanks.
vouch sent
check your pm
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Can I receive a vouch copy of  two of them?
I want to test them out for the month to see if it can do what I intend to use them for which is transferring files from one site to another.

This being said where are the vps located? I mean the ip address locations so I know what speeds to expect for what I am intending to do with them.

Thanks.
decided to try one out, working fine so far. setup was quick and its remained up since bought a few days ago, will update thread if that changes.
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
What is the download speeds that can be obtained through the VPS? If I buy, I'd use for basically download pretty big files and uploading them. Is that do-able on these?
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
decided to try one out, working fine so far. setup was quick and its remained up since bought a few days ago, will update thread if that changes.

EDIT - USELESS SCAMMER BAILED AND STOPPED RESPONDING. JUST STEALS YOUR MONEY AND ASKS FOR MORE. Makes up some bullshit excuse about not being able to pay his invoice.
AVOID THIS SCAMMER
Activity: 5
excellent vps I vouch for op
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I would like to get vouch for your services. will give honest review.
How long are you giving vouches for?
Mzhacker said he will give you a vouch review after a month.
I can try it out for 2 weeks if you give me one to try out and will probably buy a few from you if I am happy with the one you give to me.
I would need Windows 2016 version.
Waiting for your reply back to me.
Thanks.
it long time to receive vouch  bu\t by any way will send u one right now for you
OP gave me the credential to login but i give my honest review after 1 month
ok np take your time
Pages:
Jump to: