Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling Xbox One's, CHEAP - page 2. (Read 2723 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 19, 2014, 09:09:11 PM
scary
Scary? What's so scary about it? Many people have bought these already, with no problem. Not off this forum, but off another forum that I use.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
February 19, 2014, 08:41:31 PM
scary
February 19, 2014, 08:40:22 PM
how is this NOT SE'd? I've done my fair share of social engineering, and this is exactly how microsoft sends out their replacement xbox ones. I'd buy with caution, and if you do decide to buy, to use a drop house in case of billing.
Social engineering is when you talk to a person, and persuade them to give you there product for free. I do not talk to any customer support, this is through Advanced Replacement, therefor it's not se'd, but ar'd. And there's 0% chance of billing. People have gotten there xbox's and have had them for over a month, and no bill has came. But if you want, use a drop.
Activity: 25
February 19, 2014, 08:38:36 PM
how is this NOT SE'd? I've done my fair share of social engineering, and this is exactly how microsoft sends out their replacement xbox ones. I'd buy with caution, and if you do decide to buy, to use a drop house in case of billing.
February 19, 2014, 08:05:04 PM
Selling Xbox One's for $100.

These Xbox's only come with the console. No power brick/accessories, only the console.

These are not carded, or SE'd (social engineered)

You will not get billed.

They ship directly from microsoft, and they include tracking.

Willing to use escrow.

PM me for more info.
Pages:
Jump to: