Pages:
Author

Topic: (Selling)Vanilla ® Visa ® Gift Card (Selling) - page 2. (Read 2733 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 300
Can you post newer pictures with all these different cards?
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Which vanilla are you selling one Vanilla or MY Vanilla?

Both are available.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Which vanilla are you selling one Vanilla or MY Vanilla?
What happened to the explanation you promised a week ago?

Wooh..I will respond to you later as i have some urgent work to do outside and i need to drive to next city now.

I have already talked to the guy and he has been satisfied.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
What happened to the explanation you promised a week ago?

Wooh..I will respond to you later as i have some urgent work to do outside and i need to drive to next city now.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Why is the minimum purchase so high? I only need about $50 to buy something off eBay... Could you do an exception? Do they work in Australia?
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Please pm me price
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi do u have any OneVanilla at the moment
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I can take them all. What is your price?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
If you ever get any codes for amounts lower than $250, I buy them.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello, please PM with your skype or contact info I'm a bulk buyer ! Thanks.
A Bump for this thread , i have still a lots of Vanilla and different cards , Buyers can commit here or hit me a PM.
I am interested in buying Vanilla cards , can you give me information about rates.
Waiting for reply.

I have replied to your PM and i must say that we don't sell for the amount less than 500$ cards.
RATES DETAILS HAVE BEEN SENT TO YOU.

Good Day.

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I am interested in buying Vanilla cards , can you give me information about rates.
Waiting for reply.
How much in BTC do you want for each $500 card?

Feel free to PM me.

replied you in PM. If you live in Europe then i can arrange local deals. let me know.
I am also interested in your rates, please let me know how much you want for each $500 card and if it's reasonable I will buy the cards.

Replied you in PM with the best rate that I can offer you, if you are in Europe then just give me your contact and I will send local guys to deal with you.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Feel free to PM me.

replied you in PM. If you live in Europe then i can arrange local deals. let me know.
I am also interested in your rates, please let me know how much you want for each $500 card and if it's reasonable I will buy the cards.

Feel free to PM me.

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com

Feel free to PM me.

Will you be able to send the pic of the cards..? cos if they are legal and purchased in store you should have the cards
[Cos I know many sellers source them from from scams-IRS,Paydayloan,ransomware and other scams and I know few buyers who have been tracked by LE and in troouble]

Yes , i will provide you with Picture , we have different ways of making profit , you wont even notice and we have a good profit Wink

Thank You.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hello , I am selling Vanilla GCs worth 500$+ for Bitcoins.Minimum Buy is 500$ , all Gift cards are Legit as they are from Month of December 2015 and all codes are working like charm.
I have been selling Vanilla and ReloadIT Locally in Europe and if you are a frequent customer then you would have heard my name , i can even afford you to get GCs Locally with just a slight Pay above here , I can guarantee the least price than any where in Europe.

Currently I have enough Vanilla worth 20K $ , and i wish to expand my market over the forum.

Conditions:

1.Minimum Buy is 500$
2.Escrow is welcome.
3.All Payment in Bitcoins only.
4.For Hidden services Locally , you must contact me.
5.Cards can be given as Pin or QR code.

If any Information I have missed please let me know.

Thank You.

Will you be able to send the pic of the cards..? cos if they are legal and purchased in store you should have the cards
[Cos I know many sellers source them from from scams-IRS,Paydayloan,ransomware and other scams and I know few buyers who have been tracked by LE and in troouble]

Pages:
Jump to: