Pages:
Author

Topic: [SELLING][WHAT IF BITCOIN?] MX12art- ONLY BTC ART- constantly updated INFO! - page 2. (Read 2022 times)

copper member
Activity: 616
Merit: 275
Dear art collectors and members of the Bitcoin community,

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for your continued support during this difficult time. As some of you may know, I've been dealing with some health issues that have made it challenging to deliver the artworks as quickly as I'd like. However, I want to reassure you that I am doing everything in my power to get these pieces to you as soon as possible. Even if the worst-case scenario arises, my sister has been informed and will ensure that you receive your artwork.

Despite these setbacks, I refuse to let anything stop me from pursuing my passion for art. As Max Stirner once said, "The unique one is the one who doesn't conform." I will continue to create and share my work with you all, no matter what challenges may come my way.

In the meantime, I've added another artwork to my thread for your enjoyment. Please take care of these pieces, as they mean the world to me. Thank you again for your unwavering support and understanding.

With love,
mx12
copper member
Dear art collectors and members of the Bitcoin community,

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for your support and interest in my work. As some of you may know, I have been dealing with some health issues lately, but I am still pushing forward and doing my best to continue creating.

I am currently in the process of delivering two artworks, and I want to assure everyone that, even in the worst-case scenario, my sister has been informed and will ensure that each and every one of you receives your artwork. I never give up in situations like these, and I want you to know that I am doing everything in my power to deliver the pieces as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I have added another artwork to my thread, which I hope you enjoy. Art is everything to me, and I want to thank you for valuing my work as much as I do. Please take care of these artworks and know that I am grateful for your support.

With love mx12
copper member
Excited to share my latest creation with the community! 'The Rise of Zeus: The Power of the Lightning Network .02' captures the strength and potential of the Lightning Network in a visually stunning way. I hope it inspires others to see the limitless possibilities of this revolutionary technology. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!
copper member
New Artwork added to my thread! The Power Bull truly embodies the strength and resilience of the market. 💪💰🎨
copper member
My brushstrokes are a symphony, each stroke a note in a song of passion and purpose. I pour my soul into each canvas, a offering to the world of the beauty and potential of Bitcoin. Though my art may go unsold, the message it carries is priceless. For it is not about the sale, but the impact it leaves on the hearts and minds of those who behold it. I give my life to this art, not for the sake of profit, but for the sake of progress. For the sake of a future where decentralization reigns and the power is truly in the hands of the people.
copper member
Last update 29.12.2022 (Listed artwork "GETTIN'READY!")
copper member
That's it BTC Looks like this is the end of 2022. No more artworks coming in this year. The next year is planned very well, drawing, drawing and one more time drawing. The very important date for me will be 03.03.2023 - I don't know what will happen after that date but I will do everything I must to stay here and keep creating for you guys, till I die. That's the way to go. Smiley See you guys! With love your mx12art BTC
copper member
    Good evening Bitcointalk community!
 I have reached maximal letters on my Bitcoin only Art thread. That's why I am making some kind a navigator, with my SELL, AUCTION, PRE-SALE links. These links will navigate you to place where you can bid, buy the artworks and of course read about them. At the end in this main thread will be only images of artwork and direct link to the artwork page.
 Otherwise stay strong guys. Thanks!
copper member
 Good Evening Everyone Smiley

I hope you all are doing well.

The time has come to write an comment to my thread, long time:) I had a lot of work to do and I was also busy with practicing painting with oil. Yes, that's mean, that I will set up for auction an oil painting with an Augmented Reality layer. I have also reached the max of letters via my thread, that's why I will time to time, set up for every artwork an SALES post and via this thread we will have only the most important information about the art. I like this kind thing because you don't need to read every story but you can choose which one you like the most and than read about it.

There also another thing to mention. I have all my pieces limited and mostly artworks are limited up to 12/12 but there is an hook. I have started to load my artworks with bitcoin at the "The Only Diamond!" release. The hook is that I have 2 pieces already loaded and they are at the moment the only loaded collectors edition - and always will be the first ones. The first one is 2/12 NO PRESSURE and second one is the BITCOIN PIZZA DAY 2022 but which number?Smiley Who knows:) Let's leave it as an secret.

See you soon guys!
As always never giving up and always creating Bitcoin art. Growing, learning together with you guys. Thanks to everyone for believing and supporting me and my art.

copper member
 Good Evening!

This is very nice week, month a lot of stuff coming live. Very happy to announce my last two new artworks, my personal favorite "Sound Money For Freedom!" The same old message and of course that's little different from my other artworks but after my exp. in London I have decided to create more Bitcoin propaganda art to share the same old message. Inspired by my friend Lucho!

The second artwork I got inspired by some artist in Dubai, I saw his work and friend of mine asked me to create something like this but in my own style with some message for Bitcoiners and here we go Smiley "The Only Diamond!" is here alive from MX12, we all know the diamond hands - and I decided to create the only Diamond I see myself, whatever happens, everything we do is amazing, that's the future, that's the freedom.

And one more thing my lovely community, we all remember the four elements, the fire is coming very soon... Working on this one for very long time, but I see already something coming, soon folks!!!

By the way, I feel that my English is getting better Cheesy Smiley Feeling good! :DD
See you soon!
With LOVE MX12, bitcoin artist
copper member
Some updates to my lovely Bitcointalk community!

I had lately event, gallery opening at London, London Whale 4-5 July, I had also with me 12 of my atworks:) but after I arrived something strange happened and I was the whole time in Hospital fighting for my life. After I woke up I asked myself question. WTF, That's it? So short was that life? Now there's nothing I can do. And closed my eyes. And then when my eyes were closed, I realised that not everything is done yet and I am important in the Bitcoin propaganda art, after my last artwork VOICELESS - I am going for it. Things will be different!

About the artwork VOICELESS itself
Millions of People feel voiceless and powerless. There are many questions. Who he is, why he is here, why he looks like this, and so on. But there will be answers. Soon!

I have also updated prices, so simple: NAME YOUR PRICE! Just trying to find out the best way to go. Building Smiley

Everything what is happening right now and  all these years, is the shaping,building mx12 art and everyone who is commenting, giving me tips, collecting my art Smiley Early collectors Smiley are part of mx12 art and of my life!

Thank you for your trust.

See you!
BTC
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
My newest artwork is based on Bitcoin layer 2 solution - liquid network (bitcoin bonds) Inspired by president of El Salvador 🇸🇻, Samson and other Bitcoiners like Stacy,  Max and Adam...
The bond is issued on liquid network.
I am not a big fan of liquid network because it is federated and they seem to clone exactly what ethereum is doing, while talking against it in the same time. Smiley
Why don't you make something for lightning network, that is gaining a lot more popularity recently?

PS
If you are good in arts you can also try offering your services for designing ANN topics, signatures, and other bounty related stuff.
Oh, and Bitcoin pizza day art competition should be coming soon in forum, so make sure to make something interesting for that.
copper member
My newest artwork is based on Bitcoin layer 2 solution - liquid network (bitcoin bonds) Inspired by president of El Salvador 🇸🇻, Samson and other Bitcoiners like Stacy,  Max and Adam...
The bond is issued on liquid network.

P.s I am already working on my element fire 🔥 edition as well. Working hard to give people some nice art 👍 I am not a professional but try to do my best.

See you!
copper member
Here you go guys :0 Another AR layer for you ready to go. I have uploaded video of myself with showing you how to use Artivive app on it Smiley
For my Physical Artwork Hodlers

Video of my AR(Augmented Reality) Layer for physical artwork:
https://streamable.com/nxrgar
copper member
Nice collection of works presented.

Very vibrant colours and a consistent style, well done.

My personal favourites:

“FIAT VIRUS AGAINST HUMANITY!”
“TOXIC MONEY – FIAT SCAVENGER!”
“LEGENDS NEVER QUIT”
"BITCOIN HUMANITY!"

Do you have a list of your pricing for potential buyers?

Thank you for your comment and of course for creating personal favourite list of my artworks. Long time been. I have a lot of healthy and life issues that's why some stuff is taking sometimes very long, but step by step forward, no matter what. I hate the normal websites, I don't know why but I love it how it is. This forum is amazing. Because of your comment I was updating my art thread time to time and I hope you will enjoy it;) I tried to add pricing . I hope you like it. Feel free to ask and add some critics as well. I will try to make this thread open for everyone. Community is most important for me.

See you!
copper member
Hey man!!

Primal Cypher here, really happy that you could sell some pieces.
It is beautiful to see your progress man!! Good stuff here!

Just wanted to leave a note and wish you all the best in the meantime!!

have a good one!

<3 Your kind words mean a lot to me. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. See you!
Activity: 264
Merit: 72
cryptoenthusiast, artist, BTC propagandist!
Hey man!!

Primal Cypher here, really happy that you could sell some pieces.
It is beautiful to see your progress man!! Good stuff here!

Just wanted to leave a note and wish you all the best in the meantime!!

have a good one!
copper member
Good Evening Bitcointalk community!

Another artwork SOLD, "REVOLUTIONARY LIFE SYSTEM!" (water edition) 2of3 at Miami Bitcoin Conference for 500,000 Satoshis, that's is the gift for this new collector  Smiley Sometimes is very risky to be part of auction without reserve price. But you know, I am not a guy who does like to set-up or create fixed prices. I am not a business man, I am just an artist who was reborn after my near death experience. But I know that very much successful artists says I shouldn't gift it but I don't know. I am just a man with soul Smiley just surviving.

I know that I was away for some time but I wasn't lazy, I was in my everyday therapies and of course hard working on the next artwork. We all know the "REVOLUTIONARY LIFE SYSTEM!" (water edition) Artwork but the update is that we have some power in da house Cheesy THE GREAT THREEFOLD CORD 3of3 (Earth Edition) coming soon Wink Everything ready to go, and don't miss the story behind the art, everything already included in my ONLY BTC ART post Smiley

See you guys!
P.S Bitcointalk community still the strongest one and I don't think that will change, ever  WinkBTC
copper member
Important Update

Hey Everyone,

I am replaying to my post because of huge update. For me this is huge and after long years of being warrior and fighting even against death, I have released in my opinion best artwork of mine. The concept and the game behind it it's very important.

My physical pieces mostly have AR(Augmented reality) layer. You are opening an app/camera and you can see it via the camera the animation if you take your phone and target it into the artwork.

Physical artwork is in size 45,9 x 60,9 cm
and I call it Collector’s Edition 3 of 3

First Artwork is already listed on the platform Raretoshi(Bitcoin focused and built via Bitcoin sidechain Liquid Network)
Second artwork is the most important for the community, because the art will be auctioned on Bitcointalk for Bitcointalk community.
The third one "Will be" Auctioned via ScarceCity not 100% sure, still in the progress

Each Collector’s Edition is hand-signed and numbered by Mx12.Levins
Artwork includes the L-NFT for physical piece minted via Raretoshi built on Liquid Network(Bitcoin sidechain) (There is some surprises behind the scenes "OPENDIME")

To claim the special/bonus edition, you will need to own 4 artworks: water, earth, fire and wind edition. This collection will work like a key for/to enter the Altar to claim the fifth artwork of these series.

With regards mx12.levins

P.S The limited edition #3/3 prototypes are SOLD OUT
copper member
nice to see the new artwork in your portfolio again and congratz for the sold out "TOXIC MONEY - FIAT SCAVENGER!" series Smiley

Thank You my friend! Much more coming soon! FreeRaffle as well, only for Bitcointalkers <3 <3 <3
Pages:
Jump to: