Pages:
Author

Topic: [SELL][VOUCHED] EDU email for $2 - page 9. (Read 84400 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 31, 2016, 10:12:05 AM
Il take a vouch please  Grin
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
August 31, 2016, 10:10:32 AM
Good EDU Emails

I'm selling @edu email accounts. People having them are eligible student offers and discounts, like a free 6-month Amazon Prime membership, Spotify and Apple Music discounts, the GitHub Student Pack which includes a $50 DigitalOcean code.

Account Types

Connected with Gmail

• Simple - $2. Most frequently sold, qualify for everything but AWS Educate.
  • Custom - $3. Same as above, but created with a legal name of your choice. For instance, if you gave me the name Justin Blair, you would get an email like [email protected]

Connected with Outlook

• Simple - $4. These accounts are the rarest, have a built-in subscription for Office 365 and do qualify for AWS Educate $100 Promotional Credit.
  • Custom - $5. Same as above, but with a legal name of your choice. If you gave me the name Thomas Murdock, you would get tmurdock[number]@domain.edu

Important + Terms of Service

• Outlook connected accounts do not work with Google Drive or GitHub Student Pack. An additional Gmail account with a random name is just $0.5 more for simple Outlook accounts and free for custom Outlook ones.
  • When you apply for AWS Educate, your application might be not approved straight away. You should wait for up to ten days for the Educate team to review the request. These applications worked for me (twice, actually), but I DO NOT GUARANTEE the Educate team will approve yours.
  • Your orders may take up to 72 hours to get fulfilled. Please be patient, I am not a robot and have my life too.

Orders and payment

Please PM me if you want to buy. I accept BTC and PayPal if you cover the fees.
When you buy, you admit that you have read the Important + ToS section above.
Pages:
Jump to: