Pages:
Author

Topic: Send cash with bitcoins (+60 000 offices around the world) - page 3. (Read 5345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
Keep your distance from this service and any others offered by paraipan.  He is hurting the Bitcoin community.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/legal-complaint-against-bitcoinicacom-64176

Thanks for the update man. I cant believe he filed a complaint.

All respect gone.

Such a shame, I had a great proposal for him to make a boatload of money by working with us. Thats out the window

How can I trust him now
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Keep your distance from this service and any others offered by paraipan.  He is hurting the Bitcoin community.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/legal-complaint-against-bitcoinicacom-64176
legendary
If you do decide to make your system above into something bigger and automated, shoot me a PM and we can integrate it into our system.

BitInstant should get on this. Been very happy with depositing cash to buy bitcoins. Would love to have an automated way to get cash for bitcoins at all these locations worldwide as I travel a ton.

I agree, I spoke to Ben and whenever he is ready, we have the tech available to him
legendary
Activity: 1031
If you do decide to make your system above into something bigger and automated, shoot me a PM and we can integrate it into our system.

BitInstant should get on this. Been very happy with depositing cash to buy bitcoins. Would love to have an automated way to get cash for bitcoins at all these locations worldwide as I travel a ton.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
Available and accepting orders

Added ability to track the transfer status
legendary
Available and accepting orders
legendary
Forget having to go to Bank of America to use BitInstant through CryptoXChange to deposit into an exchange, make bids and finally withdraw some bitcoins. Being able to drop cash, get coins would bring Bitcoin to the masses.

How about a website that not only lets you deposit cash and instantly get Bitcoins at any bank in the US...but will get you the best price possible since we have reservers at every exchange.

Give us 3 weeks...

-Charlie,
BitInstant.com

Will you support other countries too? I am specifically talking about EU here ;-)

Hey, I responded to your PM.

We're finishing up EUR deposits over the next month or so.
legendary
@malevolent do you mind sending Yankee a PM with any question you may have regarding his services ?
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
Forget having to go to Bank of America to use BitInstant through CryptoXChange to deposit into an exchange, make bids and finally withdraw some bitcoins. Being able to drop cash, get coins would bring Bitcoin to the masses.

How about a website that not only lets you deposit cash and instantly get Bitcoins at any bank in the US...but will get you the best price possible since we have reservers at every exchange.

Give us 3 weeks...

-Charlie,
BitInstant.com

Will you support other countries too? I am specifically talking about EU here ;-)
legendary

Give us 3 weeks...

-Charlie,
BitInstant.com

waiting forward to it, cheers Yankee  Cheesy

Thanks  Grin You'll be the first to know.

You can be sure of that, thanks
legendary

Give us 3 weeks...

-Charlie,
BitInstant.com

Thanks  Grin You'll be the first to know.

legendary

Give us 3 weeks...

-Charlie,
BitInstant.com

legendary
Saw the title, and thought I'd be able to buy bitcoins by dropping cash off at an office.

Dang. Sad

Still, seems like a useful service; good luck.

lol, i should change that if it's misleading. Dropping cash at an WU or MoneyGram office to buy bitcoins would be good ?

It would be awesome. Forget having to go to Bank of America to use BitInstant through CryptoXChange to deposit into an exchange, make bids and finally withdraw some bitcoins. Being able to drop cash, get coins would bring Bitcoin to the masses.

I'd go so far as to predict: the first person to allow average people to drop $10 cash within a 30-min. drive and get bitcoins within the hour for a reasonable % fee (I'd do it for 10%-25%, myself) across most of the U.S. is going to get rich.

I agree that it would be awesome but i'm not trying to make any competition to BitInstant here, awesome service btw, only giving the possibility to cash faster in local fiat. It isn't instant, giving that our current system works that way, but pretty fast and you avoid the high fees you pay when making international wires. It can work in reverse too if you want some bitcoins but you will have to use the same time frame, 24-48h.
legendary

Give us 3 weeks...

-Charlie,
BitInstant.com
legendary
Activity: 980
Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!
Saw the title, and thought I'd be able to buy bitcoins by dropping cash off at an office.

Dang. Sad

lol, i should change that if it's misleading. Dropping cash at an WU or MoneyGram office to buy bitcoins would be good ?

It would be awesome. Forget having to go to Bank of America to use BitInstant through CryptoXChange to deposit into an exchange, make bids and finally withdraw some bitcoins. Being able to drop cash, get coins would bring Bitcoin to the masses.

I'd go so far as to predict: the first person to allow average people to drop $10 cash within a 30-min. drive and get bitcoins within the hour for a reasonable % fee (I'd do it for 10%-25%, myself) across most of the U.S. is going to get rich.
legendary

Dang. Sad

legendary
Activity: 980
Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!

Dang. Sad

legendary
Any chance you can do Anelik wire as well? Smiley

i will look into it, thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Any chance you can do Anelik wire as well? Smiley
legendary