Pages:
Author

Topic: send free fake emails - page 2. (Read 2093 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 15, 2015, 08:28:31 PM
The fact the dude above me got a message from the third party operator say's it's working Wink

For now lol
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
March 15, 2015, 08:18:02 PM
it works like a charm

i send it from my home pc and ahve no problems, however if you spoof a gmail address or facebook there might be some trouble also paypal messages arent coming through but everything else should work
March 15, 2015, 08:08:17 PM
Because HE's not sending, he's using a third party site, so calls/txt's will appear to come from actual sender, who would be the person he goes through, and the receiver would receive the senders account.. clearly srv14.000webhost.com is the sender, if that's what you received on your fone.. I could be wrong..
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
March 15, 2015, 08:01:11 PM
Activity: 354
March 15, 2015, 06:37:08 PM
Dude, I store my stuff on 2 2tb wd usb drives, and dont like plugging them in while online, however, for a small donation in btc, I will setup lappy, transer all my flooders (none of them are MY code, just apps I got that work) onto a pendrive, then email them to you. The donation is for the hassle.. priv msg me email if aceptable, then you can be my first + in the trust system lol?

I only mention donation knowing you can find them all online..
March 15, 2015, 06:32:47 PM
I cant care less about my little spoofer as you said its actually only 1 line of php but i was like what tha fuck is my code doing all in the open

but its cool im not trippin

Talkin about your flooder, i just want to see the code, i dont have anyone to flood with emails so to me its just for learning like my spoofer

Im into other things to make money so its all about learning for me from here on out
March 15, 2015, 06:17:00 PM
Yeah, me to.. goe's all apeshit on me then want's me to send my email flooder.. most would have found them online by now..

Still, keeping on the bright side.. at least he got a few reactions to his thread Wink
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
March 15, 2015, 06:14:54 PM
Yea, excellent advert for your service huh?

Most use this:

http://www.cbfsms.com/

Why?

Cause your thefuckinbossinit?

I find it humorous he goes all apeshit defensive over some code most people learn in beginner php classes.
March 15, 2015, 06:13:18 PM
its a cool little site you have here

as i made my site i have seen api's for sms, but all services ive seen still charge for sending sms

how can you offer it for free??

yes send me your flooder, im interessted in checking it out

That's not my site mate, but to be anon, just use a new sim, making sure you have no contacts in your fone, and just google email flooder, cause after this, am outta here..
March 15, 2015, 06:10:27 PM
its a cool little site you have here

as i made my site i have seen api's for sms, but all services ive seen still charge for sending sms

how can you offer it for free??

yes send me your flooder, im interessted in checking it out
March 15, 2015, 06:03:30 PM
If you'd like, I can send you an email flooder I have, work's like a charm.. free email?
March 15, 2015, 06:00:11 PM
in your first message you say you tried to help
 now i still dont know what makes you think posting css and html proves anything or helps anyone??
It serves as proof that something exists behind that link, and lets us know what's there without having to risk clicking on it.

He did you and the viewers of this thread a service and I probably would have done it too.

In case you didn't know, the HTML/CSS is publicly available on all webpages you visit.

Unless encrypted.. Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
March 15, 2015, 05:58:51 PM
 now i still dont know what makes you think posting css and html proves anything or helps anyone??
It serves as proof that something exists behind that link, and lets us know what's there without having to risk clicking on it.

He did you and the viewers of this thread a service and I probably would have done it too.

In case you didn't know, the HTML/CSS is publicly available on all webpages you visit.
March 15, 2015, 05:57:43 PM
Yea, excellent advert for your service huh?

Most use this:

http://www.cbfsms.com/

Why?

Cause your thefuckinbossinit?
March 15, 2015, 05:54:16 PM
dude dont act a fool with me

I dont get you, i dont know what you up to and what you trying to get out of this

and dude dont even answer, I dont even wanna know that crap you come up with next, just move on to a different post and talk your little shit on there, i dont have time for you or the things you talking about
March 15, 2015, 05:46:42 PM
explain how you thought posting my code helps me
especially if you only see some css and html
posting my code doesnt proof shit that my php actually works Huh Huh Huh

I never thought posting code help's.. Since even you dont believe me, I rest my case on the first point.

Why are you even bothered about css, or html, considering I posted your PHP code, not css or html?

However the fact I showed I could retreive it no problem does. I could only PROVE it work's by doing so.

Since there is no sensitive information contained within, what's your problem? Did I see you nude or sumat?
March 15, 2015, 05:41:16 PM
explain how you thought posting my code helps me
especially if you only see some css and html
posting my code doesnt proof shit that my php actually works Huh Huh Huh
March 15, 2015, 05:28:52 PM
Explain how I exploited you.. keep in mind I know gary the drummer from the exploited..
March 15, 2015, 05:24:00 PM
how do you figure you help somebody if you expoit them the same time??

I dont get your logic dude

Pages:
Jump to: