Pages:
Author

Topic: SendChat Messaging App - page 11. (Read 131524 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
February 06, 2015, 06:10:51 PM
if 350will be reached when we will have our coins ANSWERED ^   and when will be listed on bittrex?
 will you have a private chat on slack for holders?
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
February 06, 2015, 06:10:02 PM
When do we receive our Sendcoins? Immediately after the ICO ends? Also this ICO is for ALL of the Sendcoins correct? There aren't additional crowdfunding rounds?

Thanks

Please answer this!

Yes BlockTrust will send them as soon as the crowdfund is done
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
GlideSEC - www.glidesec.com
February 06, 2015, 06:06:32 PM
we are 170btc short of minimum ICO funds and under 50mins to go

ico will be refunded as they needed 350btc min. was just a pump and dump anyways
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
February 06, 2015, 06:02:41 PM
When do we receive our Sendcoins? Immediately after the ICO ends? Also this ICO is for ALL of the Sendcoins correct? There aren't additional crowdfunding rounds?

Thanks

Please answer this!
Activity: 456
February 06, 2015, 05:53:12 PM
hey guys noticed some fud floating around, it's no problem, transparent as we can be... some people will always spread lies!

This was released from you friend. No FUD. You really think someone would take the time to research your life, writing style, history, to fabricate three separate detailed chat logs?

Let the members of the community be the judge of that. Also, why do you keep removing my posts if you're "fully transparent"?

http://textuploader.com/6js8

I knew right from the bat something was off with this project, here you go. Anyone investing in this is a noob and a retard, they have been buying into their own ico and good talking this thread with secondary accounts.
Activity: 415
February 06, 2015, 05:50:37 PM
Enough of the FUD this is innovative regardless of what "claimed"
Activity: 638
February 06, 2015, 05:50:28 PM
So, neturalLTC, do you decline you said any of that in the chat, and publically state that it is a fake chat log?

If you have some personal issue with NeutralLTC, or neturalLTC as you spell it, why not PM him and stop your FUD in this treath. Just GO please...
Activity: 540
February 06, 2015, 05:49:22 PM

Thanks
February 06, 2015, 05:49:11 PM
My question is... why is the 'fake' text posted 2 hours before the CCO ends? Anyone with some common sense can tell that this is FUD

check

Just ignore the energy burners  Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 06, 2015, 05:48:58 PM
So, neturalLTC, do you decline you said any of that in the chat, and publically state that it is a fake chat log?
February 06, 2015, 05:48:21 PM
My question is... why is the 'fake' text posted 2 hours before the CCO ends? Anyone with some common sense can tell that this is FUD

check
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
February 06, 2015, 05:45:36 PM
Activity: 852
February 06, 2015, 05:45:17 PM
His handle says it all. Probably has another 100 of those "Throwaway" accounts on standby.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
February 06, 2015, 05:42:41 PM
hey guys noticed some fud floating around, it's no problem, transparent as we can be... some people will always spread lies!

This was released from you friend. No FUD. You really think someone would take the time to research your life, writing style, history, to fabricate three separate detailed chat logs?

Let the members of the community be the judge of that. Also, why do you keep removing my posts if you're "fully transparent"?

I'm not removing anything, we want this crowdfund to be a success to continue building sendchat, your non stop bashing of sendchat on btc talk and reddit, shows you have some ulterior motives.

Want to lie some more?

i.imgur.com/OwJDn0z.png -- you're the topic starter, right? You deleted 4 posts. My motive is to prevent people from losing money to people like you.

do you save people for free? at least give us your sendcoin address we will give you some as payment for our gratitude

The annoying part is how mundane that old text chat looks, it is not even very exciting, and about some other coin months ago. Some person on the team was involved in some other coin in the past. Some anon person with a newbie account likely heavily invested in the competition is here to save everyone. Gee, thanks. Smiley
February 06, 2015, 05:42:37 PM

I'm not removing anything, we want this crowdfund to be a success to continue building sendchat, your non stop bashing of sendchat on btc talk and reddit, shows you have some ulterior motives.

Want to lie some more?

i.imgur.com/OwJDn0z.png -- you're the topic starter, right? You deleted 4 posts. My motive is to prevent people from losing money to people like you.

What is this? Newbe FUD or what?

Just make this SendCoin happen, this is serious good stuff. It will proof itself in time, no problem.

He claimed he didn't remove anything...and I provided proof that he did. How is that FUD?
February 06, 2015, 05:41:26 PM

Want to lie some more?

What is this? Newbe FUD or what?

Just make this SendCoin happen, this is serious good stuff. It will proof itself in time, no problem.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
February 06, 2015, 05:39:21 PM

Want to lie some more?

do you save people for free? at least give us your sendcoin address we will give you some as payment for our gratitude
February 06, 2015, 05:34:23 PM

Want to lie some more?

legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
February 06, 2015, 05:31:18 PM

Activity: 852
February 06, 2015, 05:29:40 PM
So just to confirm that you have not  reconsidered, you will be refunding the invested btc if you do not recieve another 188 btc within the next 1.5 hours?
Pages:
Jump to: